Here it is ... stand alone ECU for the CR-Cummins

OK guys, I'm back from Switzerland and I will read the last 4 pages and try to answer some question ... might be tomorrow because the Packers kick the Bears butt!!! Happy Sunday!

were in lake geneva you from??? im from elkhorn....you might come in handy if i decide to convert from the 12v to common rail!!

I like what i see! This is going to be huge in the growing of common rails!

NGM Diesel 301-884-2175 has a supply of these on hand if anyone wants one!

They also have some custom parts for CR's if anyone is about to build / re-build...
CR roller rockers
CR copper o-ring head gaskets
Forged pistons
Rings
Tool steel wrist pins
Billet rods
Billet girdles
and a few other goodies..

NGM Diesel 301-884-2175 has a supply of these on hand if anyone wants one!

I do not have any dealers signed up yet and every project still goes with me until we get familiar how the projects goes, see what problems they are, how to do the desktop software to get the best user friendly basis, how to do the lessons/workshop for the software and tuning etc ...

If you have a question, please call me direct on normal business hours or e-mail me ...

Thanks, Volker

262 374 1637
volker@mde.cc

I do not have any dealers signed up yet and every project still goes with me until we get familiar how the projects goes, see what problems they are, how to do the desktop software to get the best user friendly basis, how to do the lessons/workshop for the software and tuning etc ...

If you have a question, please call me direct on normal business hours or e-mail me ...

Thanks, Volker

262 374 1637
volker@mde.cc

Sorry bout that fella's.....I may have mis read the PM or something....Oh well, I was just trying to relay info for interested folks....No harm meant!!

I'm sure it's gonna be awesome once these are out and folks have the tuning skills refined!!

I did hear that they are definately not for daily drivers and towing vehicles...Competition only....That kinds leaves me out, but the extra Change is the biggest part that really leaves me out right now...lol!!

Sorry again guys!! May have not been my place to post.....as you were!!

Last edited:
OK guys, here some miss-understanding. First, I will go slow with these units and don't sell them over the counter. There are so many unknown bugs that I will work out. These units are for high performance applications and not for street use. Wade is a customer of mine and we do a project together. We talked about that he will be a dealer of my units. Before this will be real, I wanna do a few projects my-self to get all bugs/issues fixed, like i said before.

Take it easy guys ;-)

It is most impressive going from 350HP to over 750 HP with just tuning alone!!

400HP fuel only increase with tuning alone is impressive. Not to mention the 5,000RPM. Great job guys.!

I get the feelin you are going to get a lot of pm's about someone you are dealing with. talk about a name that makes you want to toss cookies.

in the distant future, maybe this product could in fact be a road worthy answer, untill then, keep up and don't quit, if ya need help, just ask.

OK guys, here some miss-understanding. First, I will go slow with these units and don't sell them over the counter. There are so many unknown bugs that I will work out. These units are for high performance applications and not for street use. Wade is a customer of mine and we do a project together. We talked about that he will be a dealer of my units. Before this will be real, I wanna do a few projects my-self to get all bugs/issues fixed, like i said before.

Take it easy guys ;-)

didn't think Wade was still doing this stuff. this will be interesting......