Here it is ... stand alone ECU for the CR-Cummins

Merry Christmas everyone! i hope i get a stand alone under the tree this year
!!!

I heard it wouldn't work on the 6.7.

I'm pretty sure it will work on a 6.7. This unit we used on a D-max, BMW 6-Cyl street race car, Mercedes 5 Cyl Marine engine, JCB streamliner 4 Cyl 4.4L ...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it will work on a 6.7. This unit we used on a D-max, BMW 6-Cyl street race car, Mercedes 5 Cyl Marine engine, JCB streamliner 4 Cyl 4.4L ...

Did they ever come up with a price and when it might be available? What else would be needed in addition to the stock parts besides twin pumps and injecters?

I have a 6.7 available!

Did they ever come up with a price and when it might be available? What else would be needed in addition to the stock parts besides twin pumps and injecters?

I think Volker is close to price release, you will need to put a spacer pin in the 13th cam sensor hole. We are getting these pre made up and on an exchange basis, cost not know just yet but soon!

John

It would be interesting to try this on the 6.7 build. I already have the 13mm pump and injectors for the p-pump conversion, but I would like to try a common rail system if they think they can have it ready by summer.

Looks like the thread got real quiet when a p-pump guy started talking about common rail stuff. I can take a hint :hehe:.

Sssshhhhh, people are busying making horsepower.

050.gif
LOL