Here it is ... stand alone ECU for the CR-Cummins

attachment.php

If I read right this is the money shot. If that is the case Volkers ecu looks way more drivable than the stock ecu.

Those are some nice curves .
They are definitely worth 3000.00.
Besides, all I want is everything.

:rockwoot: great work guys at a great price compared to the other options out there.

Danny

I Was Way Off....lol

So Is This Controlled Like A Aem Ems Setup? Has Fuel Load Cells For Certain Rpm Or Is This More Of A Bosst Reference Table? Maybe Convert To A Diesel O2 Feedback Of Some Sort? Does It Have Cold Starts In The Map? Im Sure These Are All Options When You Throw A Tune In There For Us. Ive Done Some Tuning On Dsmlink And Aem And Wondered How Comparable It Is. Also Autronic Its The Best But Support From Austrillia Is Tough.

I Was Way Off....lol

So Is This Controlled Like A Aem Ems Setup? Has Fuel Load Cells For Certain Rpm Or Is This More Of A Bosst Reference Table? Maybe Convert To A Diesel O2 Feedback Of Some Sort? Does It Have Cold Starts In The Map? Im Sure These Are All Options When You Throw A Tune In There For Us. Ive Done Some Tuning On Dsmlink And Aem And Wondered How Comparable It Is. Also Autronic Its The Best But Support From Austrillia Is Tough.

See at these pictures, with cold start condition. I don't use a MAF or O2 sensor, all what I do is the commend RPM in f(throttle position / fuel quantity) second pic. I have also the availbility to control a VGT's.

Since you are going to provide this with base tuning, would it be possible to have you tune a truck on a dyno, or is traveling out of the question?

What do you guys think of maybe trying out a injector driver box on our trucks? feasible? I think our injectors are high independence now, we could switch them to low and it would make for alot more controll of the injectors firing quickly and such, Also we could get away with maybe running less injection events by making the injector peak and hold?

What do you guys think of maybe trying out a injector driver box on our trucks? feasible? I think our injectors are high independence now, we could switch them to low and it would make for alot more controll of the injectors firing quickly and such, Also we could get away with maybe running less injection events by making the injector peak and hold?

I think you should go start your own thread...$.02

oh ok. was wondering. not trying to highjack the thread thought if they werent it would def help to convert. esp. with this standalone.

Since you are going to provide this with base tuning, would it be possible to have you tune a truck on a dyno, or is traveling out of the question?

Traveling is absulote No issue, like I said, I will be at the most big events, also some tuning time on the dyno is no problem.

I hope everybody had a good New Year and now it's time to detox my liver ... LOL

So is this going to be comparable to the Zeus ECM? Your ECM, Harness, and Software in the range of 3500$? Am i going to be able to tune my own ECM like i will be able to with the Zeus? From my impression of your posts this sure seems like a deal of where you are going to have to tune each truck. If thats the case then why not just go with a Smarty vs. your tuning? Because it can turn more RPM?

Last edited: