How did you break it?

I've shredded the teeth of of third gear in my 4500 (about 450hp/900tq) and spun the hub out of the Valair ceramic I had(525/1050)

Ouch. Some of you guys have had some seriously bad luck...

FYI, my truck is the '01 5.9 with a 5-speed and NV4500.

This thread sure took off quick! :D

Trying something knew we blew an Over Drive unit to peices with a 10lb launch twice.
Smoked every clutch and overdrive clutches first year out racing
Blown up more intercooler boots then i can count boost and n20 seem to be the culprit
Fried a stock vp44 and transfer pump years ago did not have enough pressure to the pump at the time unaware of how fargile the vp pump is
Twisted a billet output shaft last year horsepower is the culprit

Shelled the AAM 11.5 in my old lly dmax(dont really know how), a couple stock clutches(too much power haha), rear ujoints(abuse), vp44(cheapo lift pump died and didnt know)

Slipped a stock auto doing boosted launches. Broke the track bar, steering box, and driver hub doing some minor rock crawling. Otherwise she's been running strong for 216k miles and gets beat on weekly.

blew hg with stock bolts on 19 degrees of timing and 40 psi from an hx35 :nail:

blew the transfer case apart coming thru the mountains in tennessee an the way back from south carolina during honey moon, two VP44's- one mechanical failure, one electronic failure- nine lift pumps before shelling out for FASS, bunch of other chit

my broken stuff
stock head gasket left-- @40psi
front drive shaft--i think its broke my own stupidity
rear dana70 differential--same thing i think :D
stock input shaft broke-- 1040nm
I dream of living in America because there are a lot of shops that sell spare parts and perfomance.
We have nothing here, everything has to be ordered, and I am sick and tired of waiting
Now it is necessary to subscribe to the input shaft, and again, the car can not drive for at least a month :(

Lol, just a misunderstanding... I meant I would never buy the stock pump as a replacement! I gotcha man...

I've tried to forget but off the top of my head...
3 turbos...2 from overspeeding them.
1 transmission blown all to hell.
Windowed 1 block.
1 differential blown.

my brothers rear axle and imput shaft from pulling over 800hp
0830091804-00.jpg

10091995170623.jpg

my 96 ton truck broke the factory nv4500 tail housing and cracked the case also broke the 2 peice output housings on my t-case cause of the splines twisted in the front driveshaft slip yoke

IMG_20100917_111759.jpg

IMG_20100916_001959.jpg

IMG_20100930_190000.jpg