How did you break it?

All of this was in a 98 12 valve

Smoked two single disc clutches....with only a tuned pump.
Burned up the #1 plunger in my pump.
Grenaded a transmission at 70 on the highway.
Blew a transfer case apart.
Broke 4 u-joints in the front end.
Had an HX35 come apart at 50psi LOL
that's all I can think of right now......damn I was hard on that truck :hehe:

On my 02 duramax
1 window regulator......I baby the crap out of that truck LOL

98 12V:

Transmission has been out 7 times, 4 for being blown up and 3 for rebuilds and upgrades
3 shut off solenoids
Besides that nothing else really, and i beat the everliving sh!t out of it. I have a feeling its gunna be broke in the near future with the miniature winter build Im giving it to be ready for the 2012 pulling season

94 2500: 3 autos 1 due the heat exchanger plugging up, 2nd one converter shelled. 3rd vb was worn out causeing it to start between 1-2. Melted a stock turbo, lots of fuel and stayed into it too long. 62/65/12 and ht3b both from over speeding shafts snapped. Had a 160 pump go out. 2 head gaskets stock one at 40 psi. another stock one at 85 psi with stock bolts to 150ftlbs. 3 rear u-joints. stock nv4500/ clutch melted the teeth off 5th gear. Two bent pushrods. a few more things just cant remeber :nail: all of this was above 600rwhp 1300tq, and all started winter 2010 :bang

Just got done breaking my bank for the month replaced two bad injectors and blew out other four on startup. Replaced all four and got it finished last night drove 300 miles and lift pump went out 10 from destination. Needless to say replace everything the hasn't and is prone to failing. All done on a 05 qcsb cummins six speed tst power stacked on smarty

have to add to this post.... the fluid in my 271 looks like bass boat paint..... don't use Lucas additive in a transfer case it makes the fluid too thick for that teen tiny pick up tube for the pump. Pullin it out tomorrow.....
blew the transfer case apart coming thru the mountains in tennessee an the way back from south carolina during honey moon, two VP44's- one mechanical failure, one electronic failure- nine lift pumps before shelling out for FASS, bunch of other chit

Well lets see since 02
6 or 7 727's out of a 89
Dana 71 out of 89
47RE out of 01
NV4500 out of 01 locked up at 80 on highway
3 lift pumps 01
2 VP44's on 01
24V cracked block non 53 block on 01
and lots of other parts I can't remember right now.

All of this was in a 98 12 valve

Smoked two single disc clutches....with only a tuned pump.
Burned up the #1 plunger in my pump.
Grenaded a transmission at 70 on the highway.
Blew a transfer case apart.
Broke 4 u-joints in the front end.
Had an HX35 come apart at 50psi LOL
that's all I can think of right now......damn I was hard on that truck :hehe:

On my 02 duramax
1 window regulator......I baby the crap out of that truck LOL

Pansy LOL

On my 01 Dodge:

Wheel bearing
Track bar
Steering box
Transmission
Control arm bushings

Apparently diesel's don't like rock crawling. LOL

Last edited:
ve injection pump before i ppumped it, many lift pumps before i airdogged it, lobe on stock cam went flat, bent pushrods, broken rings, 2 headgaskets, broken tappets, 3 clutches, dana 60 ring gear, steering boxes, tie rods, u joints, vaccuum pod, torque convertor, quite a few stock intercooler boots, and quite a few tires-- these are my brother's and mine 12 valves

My dads 6.7 blew a headgasket at 40k miles pulling a stock trailer with mild smarty--dual feed 38mm tial external wastegate and arps to 150 ft lbs fixed that, had a bad rail sensor too