Inline ISUZU into Ford almost complete!!

Yes I know a guy that has a rebuilt unit he did with billet wheel and he machined the exhaust housing to fit a standard 4" V band clamp for me for $900

Why do you know of one cheaper? I dont really need the billet wheel and can machine the housing myself if it will save a little moey.

Yes I know a guy that has a rebuilt unit he did with billet wheel and he machined the exhaust housing to fit a standard 4" V band clamp for me for $900

Why do you know of one cheaper? I dont really need the billet wheel and can machine the housing myself if it will save a little moey.
The Pro52 I have uses a standard B1 or marmon exhaust flange. I think the confusion comes from the sites that sell or used to sell it, HTT to name one. Describe it as a 4 9/16" exhaust outlet??? What the heck is that? A machined hx40 flange is 4" OD. The marmon flange is 4" ID.

I pm'd you awhile back and said I'd take $900. Includes a 3/4" cnc'd adaptor that one would use to bolt to a stock t3 manifold. In your case you could use it as a flange to weld to your hotpipe. Plus oil inlet fitting(s). Downpipe flange and clamp as well. Save you some running around looking for parts;).

Interested?

No sorry, I have been out of town on buisness since the 10th of last month. I hope to be home in about 10-14 days and get back to work. I should be mocking up the HX52 along with starting on the header. I have decided to sell the 700R4 and upgrade to a 2006 6spd allison for the better gear ratios and added strength over the 700R4. I hope to have some good pics up either before or just after christmas.

Stay tuned!!
Randy

Well I cant believe it but I just bought a freshly rebuilt HX52 for the measly sum of $400 it spins freely and no sideplay at all. The turbo has a new compressor wheel and housing since it blew but is like new now. I am happy about it, I look forward to getting it all mocked up and installed. I will post pics as soon as I can.

I have been a little too busy lately but I finally have some updates.

Here are the first flanges I just had cut, they are all 1/2 steel the 2 smaller ones are T3 and T4. I will use these to make my own equal length header and twin turbo setup.

Here are the new 110 pound springs to replace the stock 50pounders. I plan on being able to spin this thing to 4500rpm when all is said and done.

Here is my rebuilt HX52 I paid $400 for.

The new equal length header I am makeing from 1.5" schedule 40 weld els.

I hope to be done with the header tomorrow so I can start the piping for the twins.

I only used mild steel for it all but I am having it all ceramic coated after christmas so I think it will be fine.

No, I have seen alot of gasser guys run them with great success and they generally see higher egt's than a diesel. I am running 1/2" flanges and schedule 40 tubing. I think the pipe is about 1/4" thick or so. I am welding the the inside and outside where the tube meets the flange so I dont think anything will crack and cause leaks, at least I hope not. LOL. What do you think?

All the guys I know eventually warp them or the bolts fall out. lol

I see a lot of good work and weight hanging out there. It would suck to see it melt or sag.

I would guess that your friends Burner all run competition and/or like to do a lot of all out performance.

Sounds like Carcrafter is looking for a great all around pickup.

I would guess that your friends Burner all run competition and/or like to do a lot of all out performance.

Sounds like Carcrafter is looking for a great all around pickup.

I concur. I have thought from the start this was going to be a cool project, that's why I addressed the steel. I have not seen ONE thing half/assed on the truck and that includes the exhaust. I just thought with all that weight and such a lean exhaust the heat would warp it.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the posotive comments. I have 2 s head flanges already and have to have 3 more made since they have a minimum order. I think I will have the other 3 made from stainless steel, I just wanted to make the first one out of mild steel since I new I could put some nice welds on it and it would be much easier to work with for me. I will eventually make another one out of all stainless and have it tig welded but thats for a later date. :D

hpprose you are exactly right I am looking for a nice all around street truck that cruises nice with the 07 crown vic front suspension and steerig and has plenty of power thanks to the twin turbos and diesel engine. I liked the truck with just the hy35 on it but I think its going to be great with the new twins and a ton more fuel.

I think your manifold will work fine.
I built mine for my 2.2TD IDI about a year and a half ago and no probs yet.
I used sched 40 304 stainless and my welds I used mild wire so in theory it should of cracked but hasnt. In fact some of the other manifolds Ive made for gassers havent cracked either and one of those was a 2lt 6 making 245RWKW.

PICT5821.jpg

I guess only time will tell. :)

I hope 187cc of fuel will be enough for my little 4 bangerLOL Will that be enough fuel to spin the twins:hehe:

I had a little time tonight and tried finishing a little more on the header. I still need to finish porting the head and turbo flanges so everything flows smoothly but this is basicly it.

Let me know what you guys think.