Ive SEEN THE LIGHT!!! Ppump drag truck build

yeah he only got to make one good pass in the blue truck. I was beside him for that one. well I should say behind him LOL

I think he was happier with his black truck than anything last night.

Big blue needs quite a bit of tuning to get it running well. We probably won't run it again until ts on the 13th. I am thrilled with my black truck. Two back to back 11.98@114 passes. Blue truck ran a 12.06 the only good pass I got. We will see...

If I can get my concrete job done in time, we're eliminating some wastegate problems and see what happens.

Lavon

4x4 burnout...took some trial and error but we finally got 60' back in the 1.6's after the gear swap and loose converter.

4x4burnout.png

I could have used that clutch today on the dyno lol hit 1200ft lbs of torque before my clutch slipped at 2100 rpms, should have pulled hard till 3500 at least

we went to 3.55 gears. Chase is focusing on fixing his daily driver that threw a rod on the way home from TS weekend, so no big changes yet.

Lavon

Well, after some simple math, it looks like the wheels and tires are hurting me more than I expected. Every lb of rotating mass = 8lbs of weight. We have at least 200lbs of extra rotating mass. 200x8=1600lbs. For every 200lbs of weight you shave off your truck you gain 1 tenth. So with the math on the conservative side the tires are hurting us at least 8 tenths, maybe even a full second. Back to the drawing board. I guess we will either over compensate for power or put slicks on it. Opinions?

Looked good the other night

Yep the weight of the tires are hurting you. It was good talking to you guys fri. night at the track. Hope the see all the crew at the race this weekend. Jeff