Ive SEEN THE LIGHT!!! Ppump drag truck build

Chase im tearing my truck down in a couple weeks to fix the block, if your truck is ready to run you may be able to try out these 6x16s if you want. Seemed to really wake my truck up compared to the 7x14s i was running.

What type of pickup do you have in that fuel cell?

6x.016s really work my truck up as well.

Instant throttle response and boost. I've never seen my boost gauge needle move so quick.

My truck is so enjoyable to drive now. Seems like my primary even lites faster.

You might want bigger since your drag only.

That would be awesome!
It just drains out the bottom into -8an to the airdog.

Any foam in it?

You definitly dont have a lack of fuel with that pump. If it were me id throw these 6x16s and a set of .022 or 191 dvs in it just to see what it does. Its not like its hard to swap dvs...

what dvs are in the truck now?

how is the DD coming along?
what all is done to the bottom end of this engine and the head?

The plan is to swap injectors and delivery valves then continue to troubleshoot more. The fuel cell has no foam.
I am getting the rest of my parts from snedge this week to get my dd back together hopefully by this weekend.
I have cds lazer cuts in and I have 181s, 024s, and sdx comp dvs in my garage that I'm going to swap. Just hate to take the fuel lines off so much because they have given us so much trouble.

Stock bottom end, fletcher cam, fire ringed head, springs, will have a p&p job before it goes back together.

I wouldn't change the dvs, I don't see any reason to. I run the same ones.

What's your best MPH trap speed with the dually, and at what weight? It would be nice to see where the power calculates to now vs. where it should be with the current turbo and fueling upgrades.

110 mph at 5870lbs with no fluids in the truck. I would say its around 6500 with me in it.

The plan is to swap injectors and delivery valves then continue to troubleshoot more. The fuel cell has no foam.
I am getting the rest of my parts from snedge this week to get my dd back together hopefully by this weekend.
I have cds lazer cuts in and I have 181s, 024s, and sdx comp dvs in my garage that I'm going to swap. Just hate to take the fuel lines off so much because they have given us so much trouble.

i would stick with the full cuts with it being a full race truck. What problems are you having with the Fuel lines?

Well, after months of debating, I just ordered slicks and rims for my truck! I am pumped!!
16x8 m/t classic II's with 28x11.50 hoosier dot slicks on the front and 16x12 m/t classic II's with 28x14.50's on the rear. I will keep the rims and tires that are on it now for sled pulls and messing around on the street. I will post up a pic when I get them.

Well, after months of debating, I just ordered slicks and rims for my truck! I am pumped!!
16x8 m/t classic II's with 28x11.50 hoosier dot slicks on the front and 16x12 m/t classic II's with 28x14.50's on the rear. I will keep the rims and tires that are on it now for sled pulls and messing around on the street. I will post up a pic when I get them.

I aprove this message:rockwoot: