Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 19th 2012

We will be rolling threw Reno in a few hours, any body need anything from Summit?

LOL, they should have my name on the place with as much as I've bought from them in the past 6 months! Drive safely, and see you late tonight!

Well plane was delayed in Seattle and when we got to San francisco they cancelled our flight and lost our bags so we rented a car and drove the 4 hrs to redding

Sounds like a dirty max story lol

2 hours out with a bottle of Crown for medicial purposes Randy.

Some of us have to work for a living Moose so we don't have to drive dodges.

Make sure u do not just gps search redding dragstrip guys. You will end up at the promoters house. The track address is 6030 Old Oregon Trail road, redding ca 96002

That's OK I got sunburned, my beer became hot, My friends never showed, and somebody had to make sure you got into the gate before Nathan went to bed. :poke:

I think Gradon's set up is going to work fine once you get past the broken parts.
:cheer: :woohoo::ft::ft:

Didn't run so well today. First and second qualifying runs I couldn't build boost. Then had some injector problems, and found a bad exhaust gasket on my secondary. Then spun through first and second gear and aborted the run in the first round of eliminations. Best run of the day was an 11.21@131mph. Back to the drawing board.

Made it home only a 5 hr drive. Had a lot of fun, truck ran great driver sucked. Thanks to NHRDA for a good event, ran very smooth and even enjoyed the sled pull especially the tractors. Thanks again to the Jefferson State gang, lots of fun, great weather and we'll be back next year.

Car ran well in the heat. Made 2 runs in the mid 8.7s and last run a 8.6 range. Experienced some tire shake in the mid and top end of the track. Track was a grease but Randy pushed the track prep as best as he could. Thanks Randy. Thanks to the Jefferson state diesel crew and nhrda a great event.

Car ran well in the heat. Made 2 runs in the mid 8.7s and last run a 8.6 range. Experienced some tire shake in the mid and top end of the track. Track was a grease but Randy pushed the track prep as best as he could. Thanks Randy. Thanks to the Jefferson state diesel crew and nhrda a great event.

great looking and running roadster guys, good luck the rest of the year.:clap:

Your car was bad ass thanks for showing up and always giving everyone a good show whith what ever you drive

adam you are the **** and thanks for all your help last night and a place to stay im glad there isnt any thing wrong with you truck i knew it had to be some dumb ass **** but thats the game we play and cant wait to see that ***** kill some dmaxes

good seeing all you guys.. wish i could have played but as josh said chit happens.. it could have been worse.. alot worse...

Last edited:
I wanna give thanks to the whole NHRDA crew for getting it done with track prep. Also wanna thank everyone at Jefferson State Diesel for putting on the event and dyno day.

<Moose>