Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 19th 2012

Then get of the computer and get to work!!! I've got a new parachute to show you if you can get close enough...

LOL if you slow down to 10.20 then i'll be able to see it Rob, hope to see you in mission

I would bet that Rob will slow down so you can see his rear bumper if you give him some Gibsons. :hehe:

Quick question I have a friend coming down in a convoy with me that wants to sled pull but doesn't have a hitch would anyone have one he could borrow.

<Moose>

im sure there will be plenty of hitches.. that reminds me i still havent got the one i let Winslett use back from 2 years ago when he got it stuck in the reciever.. LOL

I lost my sportsman and sled pulling ride. Our ATP crew chief wants to race so we are using his LBZ Duramax as a tow/race vehicle.

I suck at sled pulling anyway.

Well where do I start!! Had big plans to have the ReD RockeT out this weekend but the brand new turbo I put in, lasted two spool ups and blow right out the stack!! To say the least don't think I'll have time to put my single in and sH!t can the twins I'm over there problems!!!!
*bdh*

I should be in town about 6-7pm. I plan on running a few classes, and a hook in SS. Man that means three sets of tires...

Last edited:
Well where do I start!! Had big plans to have the ReD RockeT out this weekend but the brand new turbo I put in, lasted two spool ups and blow right out the stack!! To say the least don't think I'll have time to put my single in and sH!t can the twins I'm over there problems!!!!
*bdh*

Sorry to hear that. I hope things smooth out for you soon.

*bdh*

Ugh, sorry to hear that! Stuff like that is my fear when I finally get my truck running! Hopefully with EFILive I can run easy tunes while I figure it out!

We will be rolling threw Reno in a few hours, any body need anything from Summit?