Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 19th 2012

i should be there around 4-5.. thats the plan.. looking forward to sipping a bit of that shine maybe..

i should be there around 4-5.. thats the plan.. looking forward to sipping a bit of that shine maybe..

Anytime adam. I will get your number before we leave and will hook up at some point

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I don't go to just one event a year there sweetheart. What time is tech for pulling on saturday?

-Tom

Neither do any of these guys. And I'm not your sweetheart, sweetheart.

See you guys there, anybody need help with anything I am available.

I need help watching a bad@ss, beautiful red dodge pull truck, yank Brian down the track, but sadly you can't help me with that anymore. :banghead::aiwebs_018::frown:

Any plans to build another Scott?

Last edited:
Sounds like this is going to be good! I still owe Brad some Beer! What does he drink? I might bring my guitar out to the party. Heck I could bring out a complete sounds system! LOL!..... Never-mind!

if things go like the past usually around 100 it opens and closed around 400.. dont hold me to that Tom but thats been close to the past times..

Okay, my issue is I have a prior engagement on friday night that I cannot scam out of, so I am probably leaving saturday morning at about 3am. That should put me in redding at about 1-2pm. Figuring on a 10hr drive, but its been awhile, the last time I pulled at redding was like 2008....

-Tom

Okay, my issue is I have a prior engagement on friday night that I cannot scam out of, so I am probably leaving saturday morning at about 3am. That should put me in redding at about 1-2pm. Figuring on a 10hr drive, but its been awhile, the last time I pulled at redding was like 2008....

-Tom

You will be fine tech will start around the 2pm range and the pull starts after the drag race which usually is done around 5 pm

If i have everything ready, you are more then welcome to use our truck..

Thanks!

Looks like I will probably bring the race truck chassis with me (just the bare chassis) to get its SFI certification. Making arrangements with chassis inspector Paul Dickey to meet me there on Sunday morning. I still have a bunch of tubes to put in this week to be ready for it though!

josh there is always that 472 available.. race cover, oh and polished so you know you'll like that.. LOL
its getting close.. i hope my axles show up tomorrow..

I am a no go as of right now. Just lost a rod in the pony motor that runs the winch on my trailer, so getting the truck back together and pony motor rebuilt is most likely not going to happen before saturday.

-Tom

josh there is always that 472 available.. race cover, oh and polished so you know you'll like that.. LOL

i know ill let you know tomorrow but i got to do something

and he is good with the shiping it should be there and dont start with the polished **** my ***** :nail:

I am a no go as of right now. Just lost a rod in the pony motor that runs the winch on my trailer, so getting the truck back together and pony motor rebuilt is most likely not going to happen before saturday.

-Tom

**** the trailer engine. if thats the only thing holding you back, blah blah blah. there will be a hundred groupie diesel brats there to push your truck onto the trailer! and you still wont have to break a sweat.

jason
lcd/sbt