Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 19th 2012

ill be staying there all weekend hopefully ill be there friday morning.. should be a good time..

LOL @ the trash talking!

Anyone have a Pro-stock legal truck they'll let me stage and get points in? ;)

I'll be there at least racing my dually, will probably bring the race truck chassis with me to get certified, if the area's cert technician is available that weekend AND I have all the necessary tubes in by then (should be able to). It will really suck towing at 55 mph though in California (instead of doing 70 with the camper but no trailer)!

If i have everything ready, you are more then welcome to use our truck..

That would be good, so I can qualify using my truck. I think the rules don't allow two drivers for one car. I hope to have our Pro Stock ride running in the next couple months.

We guys shine up your trucks and brush your teeth as Diesel Tv will be on site at the Reddding Dragstrip next weekend and will be getting highlights of the Jefferson State Diesel Nationals.

We guys shine up your trucks and brush your teeth as Diesel Tv will be on site at the Reddding Dragstrip next weekend and will be getting highlights of the Jefferson State Diesel Nationals.

Oh really? Lol good to know...

I'm hoping to pick up the truck early next week and get a couple of re-torques in before making the drive up to watch. Be nice to put some miles on it and see a few people up there.

im looking forward to it.. in some way.. well it will good to be there.

Just loaded the new tune from Rob into the truck and from what I can tell so far the thing is going to work. :woohoo:

welp got a couple of bottles of apple pie moonshine made up. its deff going to be a good trip as far as i am concerned

Is there any top diesel cars showing up. Looking forward to this event.

I am not looking forward to the drive and the fuel bill. But the event sounds like it should be pretty good!

-Tom

Drive is going to be lots but I think its going to be great event. Can't wait to hang out in CA for a few days!! Track party sounds liek it should be pretty good!

My "g" string is always packed and ready to go. I picked you a new one in black and white checkers.
Well pack your damn truck along with that thing! Oh and pack sunscreen, we don't want your pretty head to get burnt. I mean you guys don't get sunshine in Idaho... It's like Washington. Mid-90's next week, poor Randy and the Canadians are going to melt.

I am not looking forward to the drive and the fuel bill. But the event sounds like it should be pretty good!

-Tom
Simi Valley and your complaining!? At least you aren't coming from Canada!

Drive is going to be lots but I think its going to be great event. Can't wait to hang out in CA for a few days!! Track party sounds liek it should be pretty good!
I'm hoping maybe I can convince Matt to stay there Saturday night. It's hard cuz we don't have the trailer with living quarters anymore AND its only an hour and a half drive home, BUT I think an air mattress in the race trailer would be ok for one night! We'll see what happens with bringing the truck first I guess.