Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 19th 2012

ya Tom i agree with Jason he could push it up by himself without breaking a sweet.. get the truck together and we will worry about getting it on the trailer after the pull....
looking forward to seeing you guys there.
talk at you tomorrow Josh..

Do it!!!

Plenty of quality people to help in ANY way Tom.

Even so much as put the puller together at the track....I've seen it done.

what do you have to put back together on the all nighter? you just ran last weekend lol.. no really?
im going to be taking my rig on a trailer that i think i can fit three trucks on(two for sure) if anyone around needs a lift up or back.. at least somewhat close to sonoma or the way up or back..

I'll be thrashin this week to get it done, but there might not be enough time. We will see.

-Tom

Doesn't look like we are going to make this one. Have to give the win to Dirtymax on this event.

We're out too. Just to busy with work to take that much time off. See you guys in Mission

Yeah there is a big three day race up here this weekend and we still have a few bugs we need to work out on the truck before we travel 23hrs

Truck and I are ready for a bit of fun this weekend. I just installed and tested the new converter and everything feels very good. Maybe I'll have to run three classes to give Dirtymax someone to run against.

If everything goes good this weekend and in Mission we will be in Indy for sure, I dont want to mis that event.

Rob you would be the only guy I know that would run three classes especially when all the classes are back to back LOL

Truck and I are ready for a bit of fun this weekend. I just installed and tested the new converter and everything feels very good. Maybe I'll have to run three classes to give Dirtymax someone to run against.

See you soon friend!

Reminder for anyone wanting to camp at track Friday night the gates will be closed at 8 pm and security will be there over night. If you arrive after 8 you will not be allowed in till 7am on Saturday.

Security will have a no tolerance policy so let's keep it cool

See everyone this weekend

so your saying i should leave the golf cart home again this year LOL

I'm out. Parts didn't show up on time. I will try my best to support next year.

-Tom