Letter to EPA from ATS

No matter what the truth is now, it is a no win situation. Even if it was a lawyer being overly aggressive in proposing what was in that letter to ATS, it matters not now. The entire diesel online community and the EPA is aware of what was in it.

ATS may not have meant for specific companies to be named or "exposed", but the lawyer was not drafting a letter out of the clear blue I am sure.

If ATS has issues with internal hacking into production systems that could be criminal liability and prosecuted if proven depending on IT Acceptable Use Policy. This is whether it is an employee or not.

um.......wow. way to basically admit that this letter was written. i think not only does this suck for pdi, customers, and the diesel industry, but it sounds like there is a lot of people that arent going to do business with ats anymore...im not going to close this thread so i can see where this is going to lead.

ATS is "SOFA KING" up chit creek without a paddel!!!!....Regardless!!!!!!

Better start catering to the GASSER croud there Clint!!!! LOL

:rules::shake::kick::poke:

Just wondering how does a lawyer or anyone for that matter go from trying to convince the EPA to relax rules for DPF to a letter of that nature?

Something ain't hitting on all cylinders if you ask me. I ain't accusing anyone of anything, just pondering what is out for public consumption.

Whether it was sent or not. To my understanding it was admitted he wrote it. And in order to write it he must have done some research to back his statements I would think. Which means it was done purposely with bad intentions for companies stated. Which isnt very professional. Sent to the epa or not. Plenty of time and research was taken to form the letter with a knife for each company stated right to their backs!! Its a shame. Not just that, but all the attention the EPA will taking now.

Just wondering how does a lawyer or anyone for that matter go from trying to convince the EPA to relax rules for DPF to a letter of that nature?

Something ain't hitting on all cylinders if you ask me. I ain't accusing anyone of anything, just pondering what is out for public consumption.

yeah...interesting isn't it!!!

I'M NOT DEFENDING ANYONE!

i believe the "lawer" is on staff not retainer he is a ats employee i think

Word on other forums is he is the Subway Spokesman.....and sells Diamonds on the side.

This guy?? Does he have a Boat Like dennis??
poop.jpg

I think everyone may need to take a second look at what i posted earlier. Everything that you are questioning is answered in the original post.

I think everyone may need to take a second look at what i posted earlier. Everything that you are questioning is answered in the original post.

Seriously now, a word of advice when making a statement...make ONE statement. The one here in this thread and the one on the ATS website don't quite mesh.

lawyers work for their client. Without the client dictating what needs to be written and/or petitioned for, how would the lawyer know what he doing it for. Seems like someone was caught with their hand in the cookie jar.