Letter to EPA from ATS

I have a hard time beleiving that the lawyer would just on a whim write a letter like this. Even if the email was hacked into ATS must have prompted their lawyer to write a letter like this. I think ATS is just trying to avoid taking the fall now that this letter hit the public

It has been said earlier, Lawyers don't do ANYTHING for free, if they were not told to write a letter it would not have been written. Attorneys have better thing to do then to do research and write a letter for the hell of it.

Wow, either way this is a kick in the nuts to the diesel community. My big question is, "Who else are they going to try to throw under the bus soon for any EPA related issues, or anything else for that matter?" And now I more than likely have no reason to go to Co next summer.

Tell ya what, I know yall feel the same way I do. The EPA and ATS can have their smokeless crap right along with the Banks crowd. I for one will hold on to my water hose size injector nozzles until they pry them out of my cold dead hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is insane. Disrespect to fellow competitors and a sad attempt at making money. To bad the doors will have to be close at the ATS compound.

how come I cant find the response statement by simply going to ATS's website? I had to go back a few pages and use the link in this thread.... That alone makes me even more suspicious, Its like the link was made solely for forum purposes only....

www.atsdiesel.com .....see if you can find it, i couldnt.

Last edited:
EPA violater i agree stronglee :rockwoot:

Last edited by a moderator:
who else makes a t-4 manifold for a 12v? Im going to find a new place to get one from now...

I plan on getting into this tomorrow - going home for tonight, just sorry CompD wasn't getting replied to regularly all day, but there's about a dozen forums with their version of this thread and only so much time in a day. I did want to address this before going home for the night though.
Thats what I said and Eric said that they never did send the invoice because it was not shown like this letter was. The reason it wasnt shown is because the letter was more than likely going to be sent registered or etc.. with a copy of the invoice. The only reason it did not show up is it was never emailed to each party but likely sent via mail...just my thoughts..
That's not what I said - the letter was never intended to be sent to anybody by any means (Not even anybody here knew about it aside from Stewart & Clint until we saw it on the forums). You seem to be glossing over the part where Clint shot it down in entirety.

Since I'm not going into detail tonight, here's what I posted. Most of the questions on this one have already been addressed there.

Here's what I said: http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/1085178-post235.html

We'll work out whatever needs it here tomorrow. Have a good night, all.

I plan on getting into this tomorrow - going home for tonight, just sorry CompD wasn't getting replied to regularly all day, but there's about a dozen forums with their version of this thread and only so much time in a day. I did want to address this before going home for the night though.That's not what I said - the letter was never intended to be sent to anybody by any means (Not even anybody here knew about it aside from Stewart & Clint until we saw it on the forums). You seem to be glossing over the part where Clint shot it down in entirety.

Since I'm not going into detail tonight, here's what I posted. Most of the questions on this one have already been addressed there.

if the letter was never intended to be sent to anyone then why and the hell was it typed up? explain the invoice that was attached to be given to the attourny? why would all this happen for no reason if you guys say it wasnt intended to be sent? like stated many times, lawyers dont just write something like that unless told to.

if the letter was never intended to be sent to anyone then why and the hell was it typed up? explain the invoice that was attached to be given to the attourny? why would all this happen for no reason if you guys say it wasnt intended to be sent? like stated many times, lawyers dont just write something like that unless told to.
You tell me where this invoice is that you keep talking about being attached, because I've never seen one. What do you mean given to the attorney? The attorney wrote the thing, after being asked to write a follow-up letter after the EPA / SEMA meetings, then sent it to Clint for review where it was immediately shot down. Follow the link I already posted and you'll see where this has been answered several times.

I plan on getting into this tomorrow - going home for tonight, just sorry CompD wasn't getting replied to regularly all day, but there's about a dozen forums with their version of this thread and only so much time in a day. I did want to address this before going home for the night though.That's not what I said - the letter was never intended to be sent to anybody by any means (Not even anybody here knew about it aside from Stewart & Clint until we saw it on the forums). You seem to be glossing over the part where Clint shot it down in entirety.

I look forward to tomorrow since I can not access CF to see your reply.

wow... i think its insane how much attention this thread / letter is receiving.

i wonder what ATS has truely found out by their investigations. possibly a disgruntled employee who got layed off? times are tight, grudges are deep.

Back