Letter to EPA from ATS

Either way u look at it, its all on Ats! I can point fingers also just like he is trying to get out of this!!

Letters like that do get circulated without any security measures. I work with a larger organization, and have our lawyers draft stuff up all the time. It will go through proofs and editting via email.

The final letter, however, is always signed, on letterhead, sent certified mail. A PDF copy is usually sent via email, and that is noted on the letter itself.

The letter, however, is a fake - the tense and verbage usuage does not agree, and leaves doubt as to who, what, and when.

Example:

As you’re (always spelled out, as YOU ARE. Additionally, the EPA (is always referred to as "THE AGENCY"...I mean, who the *he!!* is *you*?) aware, the main problem with DPF delete kits is this: for every illegal kit sold, research money is not invested into a real “fix” (what is a "FIX"? vague - never used in legal letter, nor would they use quotes) for the consumer’s problem. EPA has made it clear to the diesel manufacturing industry, in no uncertain terms, that DPF removal is illegal. However, at this time, EPA has been unable to enforce its regulations to get these (THESE?) illegal DPF delete kits off the street (off what *street*? too man slang terms used already in this letter). When we (who's WE?) spoke a few weeks ago, you (you who?) mentioned that the EPA can only enforce so many of its regulations right now, and it’s (no apostrophies) becoming increasingly difficult to track offenders (whether they be manufacturers, resellers, or end users).

And on top of that, this has NOTHING to do with the consent decree.

lawyers work for their client. Without the client dictating what needs to be written and/or petitioned for, how would the lawyer know what he doing it for. Seems like someone was caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
Bingo!
Lawyers get paid good money to draft up stuff like that letter. I highly doubt he just did it on a whim as the explanation says. Lawyers do nothing for free. I find it hard to beleive that he just did it with out being asked to.

Letters like that do get circulated without any security measures. I work with a larger organization, and have our lawyers draft stuff up all the time. It will go through proofs and editting via email.

The final letter, however, is always signed, on letterhead, sent certified mail. A PDF copy is usually sent via email, and that is noted on the letter itself.

The letter, however, is a fake - the tense and verbage usuage does not agree, and leaves doubt as to who, what, and when.

Example:

As you’re (always spelled out, as YOU ARE. Additionally, the EPA (is always referred to as "THE AGENCY"...I mean, who the *he!!* is *you*?) aware, the main problem with DPF delete kits is this: for every illegal kit sold, research money is not invested into a real “fix” (what is a "FIX"? vague - never used in legal letter, nor would they use quotes) for the consumer’s problem. EPA has made it clear to the diesel manufacturing industry, in no uncertain terms, that DPF removal is illegal. However, at this time, EPA has been unable to enforce its regulations to get these (THESE?) illegal DPF delete kits off the street (off what *street*? too man slang terms used already in this letter). When we (who's WE?) spoke a few weeks ago, you (you who?) mentioned that the EPA can only enforce so many of its regulations right now, and it’s (no apostrophies) becoming increasingly difficult to track offenders (whether they be manufacturers, resellers, or end users).

And on top of that, this has NOTHING to do with the consent decree.

While I see your point go back and read Clints rebutile statement. He admits it is real. He says it was never sent. Which could be true. ATS treats their own employees as well as they do their customers. Just talk to to Tadd or Wade.

Google, guys:

http://www.strickertrunck.com/cables.html

Stewart Cables

Stewart Cables is a Colorado licensed attorney who specializes in civil litigation and all corporate legal matters. Stewart also consults on business management issues, overseeing the general operation of a forty employee engineering, manufacturing, and sales company.

Stewart received his undergraduate BA degree in History from University of Colorado in Boulder. He went on to earn his Masters degree in Management and his Masters of Business Administration at the University of Denver's Daniels College of Business. Stewart then went directly to law school, graduating with a Juris Doctor from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. While in law school, Stewart focused on corporate and federal statutory law.

Stewart has lived all over the country, ranging from Pennsylvania and New Hampshire on the east coast to Colorado and Alaska in the west. He is also an avid golfer, and loves to play courses all over Colorado.

Attached is a copy of one of the receipts PDI invoices on; the part number should easily be used to help track down additional units that PDI or H&S have sold over the last year.

This part of the letter is worrisome for me. I think this goes beyond the simple explanation of a lawyer drafting a "surprising" letter. It seems there was some attempt made to provide evidence to support a claim.

Clint's reply sounds like someone looking for a way out of a very bad spot. (Lets blame someone else, I'm the victim) He says he has proof of someone accessing is private emails. Unless he names this person or persons, and take legal action against them I won't believe his statement,

This part of the letter is worrisome for me. I think this goes beyond the simple explanation of a lawyer drafting a "surprising" letter. It seems there was some attempt made to provide evidence to support a claim.

BINGO. i was going to say the same thing. ATS can say they didnt do this and that but there is the proof. they did infact had an invoice to the lawyer intended to bring down those who were selling delete kits, aka PDI. if Clint never wanted to letter to be written, not written that way, what the hell was he doing giving him this information about PDI for then? sounds like he did want this to happen.

Thats what I said and Eric said that they never did send the invoice because it was not shown like this letter was. The reason it wasnt shown is because the letter was more than likely going to be sent registered or etc.. with a copy of the invoice. The only reason it did not show up is it was never emailed to each party but likely sent via mail...just my thoughts..

overseeing the general operation of a forty employee engineering, manufacturing, and sales company.

So he's the operations manager for ATS?

Sounds like a wagon load of BS... lawyer must be a dumba$$, owner isn't taking responsibility.

The stink on this would gag a maggot on a gut wagon, but this cloud has a silver lining.

Clint's reply sounds like someone looking for a way out of a very bad spot. (Lets blame someone else, I'm the victim) He says he has proof of someone accessing is private emails. Unless he names this person or persons, and take legal action against them I won't believe his statement,

This whole thing just happened!!!! Names will not be released as of now. I'm not going to go pointing the finger without proof but there were server logs that show that the email was broken into.......NOT within ATS.

Only person I know can fix this is Tom Cruise, someone needs to call him

This whole thing just happened!!!! Names will not be released as of now. I'm not going to go pointing the finger without proof but there were server logs that show that the email was broken into.......NOT within ATS.

plain and simple, clint sent his lawyer a copy of PDI invoice. only intension of that was to produce a nasty letter or to harm the credability of PDI or to make money by putting others out of buisness and acting like they are doing go for it.

Never said it had to be today. Just that I will say BS until it does.

Man! Not that I needed ANOTHER reason not to use ATS, but here is another one.
Old timers are not surprised by anything ATS does.
Josiah