MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

The new logos look as good as logos can look, so good job with that. What color will they be? Is that a grayish silver?

Looks good Ryan. I would consider a matching hood graphic with your shop logo as well, but it will probably only be seen when it is sitting still!!!

Ran into an interesting dilemma today trying to order a drive shaft.

From axle yoke flange face to trans output seal is 63.75"

Weight on the truck is 4500# with a hopeful power output of 1500RWHP and 2500TQ. If I can trap 165mph (goal), that puts drive shaft RPM at 5750RPM thru the traps.

Strange and MW both recommended a 1480 series 3.5" Chromoly Shaft... EXCEPT, they won't make one a **** hair over 60" due to the weight of the Chromoly and it supposedly turning into a jump rope at 5750RPM. They could make an aluminum one survive the length/RPM but not the power/weight.

Both of them pointed me to PST Shafts... they'll make me a 3.75" 1480 shaft at the length I need and said it'll survive 2800ft/lbs as long as I don't tire shake and stay in the throttle.... so... we'll see if it lives

http://pstds.com/shop/all-carbon-fiber/3-75-carbon-fiber-1480/

JSP ran a PST carbon shaft at more hp and tq than that with no issues. He even went sled pulling with it.

5584caee867b5d87c3c9229dc55d575f.jpg

Passenger side floor board... Will be under the sheet metal all said & done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c63acb01a64ce12afc7a62e04e9fc134.jpg

Just trying to be like those Blacks Diesel boys... ?

Maybe I was just running battery cables under the truck... The wheelie story just seemed like more fun ?

Neither of those things are on the horizon for this guy... With any luck!

Back