MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

Dang, won by .01 and lost by .06, you had some close races today!!

Absolutely. Most of the fast trucks had a pretty solid day. Friend of mine brought his very new pro-street truck down from PA. His first pass resulted in accidentally locking the converter immediately off the line, second pass ended with trans issues. Otherwise there was little to no breakage amongst the fast stuff!

Sent from my flashscan v2

Nice! Trans felt good huh?!?! Convinced your changes helped or too soon to tell for sure?

Damn, dude to your right beard level: master!

My original setup was 4.11 gears with OD permanently on, that broke stuff and went slow.

New setup is no OD and 3.25 gears, which results in 15% less final drive and a lot less broken stuff.

DADDY LIKEY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just running it as a 3spd.

9d16b03962b120488bfab74491fb7eb9.jpg

7f7fb87d35cda09eb618783228c0685e.jpg

0052e23b222b4543cad0f8b8b385fc04.jpg

OD permanently on? I can see why the intermediate was taking a whipping now.

Having lots of lifted diesels, I've never considered changing to low gears. These things make torque, and have always felt faster to me with higher gears that let that torque get things done.

What's the reason for not wanting to use OD?

He was spinning the earth to fast causing climatic change :lolly:

On a serious note I would assume the new higher gear ratio swap it's not needed anymore, quicker ET's with one less shift and the big help is less mechanical leverage on that intermediate shaft and other hard parts with overdrive delete and newly found RPM's.

Good to see you working it out Ryan :clap: Your truck is nasty. I know tyour ime, piles of cheddar and repeated efforts can get test your patience real quick when the same things keep breaking and holding you back. Not this time :woohoo:

Racing for PS was yesterday. We're huddled around the trailer waiting to see if the pulls get called tonight.

Thanks for posting your results. I'm taking it into consideration before I order my gear sets.