Mis-Matched? No longer.

I made all my pipes and was done in under 4 days.... What's the problem? I know, it doesn't have a keyboard!

I've got a piece about 15" long sitting here from one of my old sets. The brand is Lawrence marked SAE j1527 USCG Type A2 2002 7/8". I'd give it to you if you were local.

RonA

Fuel filler neck or vent hose. If you want to pay the shipping, you can have it.
Just let me know. 530-742-3248.

RonA

Fuel filler neck or vent hose. If you want to pay the shipping, you can have it.
Just let me know. 530-742-3248.

RonA

Just any hose for fuel filler or vent? you sure that stuff would withstand heat and oil?

found teflon braided hose from my favorite hydraulic store... Pirtek...

new ntp fittings for the turbos

w00t!

New twins in the front yard.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
Twins first start. high idle - YouTube

ran about half at idle half at high idle up to operating temp.

few little leaks that i should be able to take care of once cooled off. clean up the wiring, figure out that air cleaner and ill drive her tomorrow after work i suspect.

The exhaust is half my dyno tube plus the short fte resonator.

Last edited:
Your nuts crawled up into your stomach a little bit when you first started it, didn't they? LOL

That first fire up always makes me cringe....

Your nuts crawled up into your stomach a little bit when you first started it, didn't they? LOL

That first fire up always makes me cringe....

i put about 1/2 quart of oil through both turbos pre-oiling them over a few days, spinning forward and backward. was confident on that.

was more worried on the inlet and the top turbo drain.
i had the GF in the driver seat watching factory oil (broke my autometer one) and hand on the key with a bunch of rags and fire extinguisher handy.

uneventful.... perfectly uneventful.

Back