More WOP Triples

straight_six

Teaser pick of the turbos mounted up!

wopcustomers005.jpg

Nice! Is this a different turbo set up than Jared and JD have? The turbos look like different sizes than theirs. Looks great, I finally get two and now that's not even neat anymore.

Nice! Is this a different turbo set up than Jared and JD have? The turbos look like different sizes than theirs. Looks great, I finally get two and now that's not even neat anymore.

These are a little bigger than theirs. And the mounting is a little different in the 2nd gens

I was down there today. Looks even more cool in person. Congrats man, they look like they'll be a blast. :bow:

x2.......i'm jeleous

The turbos were engineered specifically for the triple turbo system. They are not Pius's basic turbos, these are labeled FDSB's.

Might need to take a trip up there! Glad I live in Utah, lots of innovative stuff going on now days.

I couldn't fit 3 air filters in my truck...much less the turbos they attach to. LOL

The first two common rail trucks were done with the A/C intact. This 12V has had the A/C removed, but after the initial mockup, with a little more enginuity with the downpipes I think the A/C could go back in it...

Last edited:
damn that pius building these unbelievable turbo's for triples....I see another one of his turbo's in my future.

The turbos were engineered specifically for the triple turbo system. They are not Pius's basic turbos, these are labeled FDSB's.

haven't we reached a point, FINALLY, in diesel performance where we can just tell what a turbo is and not call it a thuperduper womper stomper? :doh: