More WOP Triples

im turbo brad
Zach my brother had a set from Woodruff. Yes Bullseye turbos friend called the other day said that they would sell them the exact setup. So that's a kit IMO.

Theres been a couple other's that Josh has put out since the original set with different housing and some bigger ones. Zach's was 40's or S300 work just fine. For all out performance no way. He could of built one if somebody asked.

There was a guy in Columbus Ohio that would come to the street races that had a old 12v lifted on stacks. He built his own and that was years ago atleast 5. I wish I could find that guy he was a smart guy when it came to turbo's. His nickname was Turbo Brad.

Last edited by a moderator:
that set was from enterprise but i built the plumbing witth a buddy of mine and it was about ten years ago but ill be more than glad to help you out got another that is killer at matching twins dont know if im supposed to put my phone number on here pretty new to this forum stuff lol
Zach my brother had a set from Woodruff. Yes Bullseye turbos friend called the other day said that they would sell them the exact setup. So that's a kit IMO.

Theres been a couple other's that Josh has put out since the original set with different housing and some bigger ones. Zach's was 40's or S300 work just fine. For all out performance no way. He could of built one if somebody asked.

There was a guy in Columbus Ohio that would come to the street races that had a old 12v lifted on stacks. He built his own and that was years ago atleast 5. I wish I could find that guy he was a smart guy when it came to turbo's. His nickname was Turbo Brad.

Some pics JW sent me...

trips.jpg

tripled005.jpg

I think that is so cool. I go down to wop every afternoon and stare at them for atleast an hour.

Looks way good man!
so are you plumbing the intercooler between the atmospheric chargers and the manifold (high pressure) turbo? if ya dont mind me asking does it work better this way? are you using water meth also? this is not the first time i have seen something like this. i know on the komatsu haul trucks they have an intercooler between and high and low pressure turbos and an aftercooler between the high pressure turbos and intake.

just wondering thats all.
:bow:

that is sexy as hell! may think twice about a twin setup over this one....

Haha. Runs pretty good huh? I love the black textured coating on the pipes...one day I WILL have these on my truck

saw this truck at WOP when i went to get my suncoast put in its sick for sure. i didnt see it at II's dyno day though has it been dynoed yet?

everything looks awesome guys, and i really hate to :poke:

...but.....

How the eff do you guys plan on changing injectors!?!?! LOL It's possible, but snaking lines through the intake seems awfully time consuming.... IMO

I'm assuming this was done for the sake of form >function?

saw this truck at WOP when i went to get my suncoast put in its sick for sure. i didnt see it at II's dyno day though has it been dynoed yet?

Haven't had it on a dyno yet, just got it out for it's initial test drive and fine tuning yesterday. Working on tuning the pump and wastegates now.

Injectors come out pretty easy as well as the lines, not tough to get them out at all.

everything looks awesome guys, and i really hate to :poke:

...but.....

How the eff do you guys plan on changing injectors!?!?! LOL It's possible, but snaking lines through the intake seems awfully time consuming.... IMO

I'm assuming this was done for the sake of form >function?

why even take the lnes off the pump? i just take em off the injectors and stick a wrench under the lines on top of the valve covers to hold them up out of the way

this thing is wild though! cant wait to see some dyno sheets / track times / videos

Can I ask rough specs of those chargers? At least ball park? Is it two S400 primaries and an S300 secondary?

Garrett

Some pics JW sent me...

trips.jpg

tripled005.jpg

Those are great looking I like the whole scheme.

im turbo brad

that set was from enterprise but i built the plumbing witth a buddy of mine and it was about ten years ago but ill be more than glad to help you out got another that is killer at matching twins dont know if im supposed to put my phone number on here pretty new to this forum stuff lol

Good to know your still around. Ill hit you up.