More WOP Triples

I know he is...he's shared some with me about other things. One of these days, I'll have him work his magic on a few parts, but so far, it hasn't been in the cards...

Don't worry, I'll be done with it if it's bothering anyone;)

Chris

Woodruff?? I've never seen or heard about a triple setup from him on a street truck...well, one quite a few years back, but I've heard from Josh himself it wasn't a good performer, but it's what the owner wanted...something like a S300 and two HX35's on a mild street truck, 5-6 years ago now.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Josh, and he's done a little work for me in the past, and I hope more in the future, but I haven't heard of any street triples of his.

Bullseye, as in the place that makes chargers? How many sets do they have out and running?

I really could care less, as we're building my own set for my race only 1/2 ton...packaging really isn't a concern...but to get frustrated at Pius Bell, or WOP for not wanting to divulge charger specs on a setup that obviously works VERY well, is kinda dumb.
Pius has ALWAYS been top notch with chargers, and he's always just had a simple name for them, yes I've had one or two apart and measured them, and I've also ran them back to back with other VERY similar chargers, and guess which one out performed the other...

Chris

There are a lot of different setups when it comes to staging "twins" obviously everyone knows that. Triples are no different. All I can comment on is my setup, they are tow and race ready they spool very fast and don't make any bp and support big hp and huge torque...

They are not the first people to come out with a set of triples. not everyone is going to do it for the simple fact most people don't even have the money to do twins.

I never said they were the first. Who gives a **** who was first if they didn't perform well enough to talk about? As far as I know, these are the best performing triples you can get for a street truck, but I'm sure you know someone that did some better but we never heard about it.

No offense to anyone who built the first sets of triples but first doesn't always mean best. Evolution is a good thing. I seriously doubt anyone nailed their first set of triples without some path or idea to follow.

I never said they were the first. Who gives a **** who was first if they didn't perform well enough to talk about? As far as I know, these are the best performing triples you can get for a street truck, but I'm sure you know someone that did some better but we never heard about it.

No offense to anyone who built the first sets of triples but first doesn't always mean best. Evolution is a good thing. I seriously doubt anyone nailed their first set of triples without some path or idea to follow.

I am not disagreeing theese triples are great two CR's and now a 12V is sign enough. The only point I was making is I thought it was stupid keeping the sizes so hush hush like they where the first set ever built.

Like they are some big pioneers. Theres a lot of stuff out there that has been built people don't know about cause they don't get on the forums or published in magazines. Like the three guy's running P Pumps on Powerstrokes up here in Ohio.

Everyone probaly thinks it's just Lubowner Ben and Stroked out.

you mean Chinese HX40 knock-offs aren't the best thing to build triples out of? :confused:

LOL

Theese werent knock offs. LOL

Hoping to have this triple 12V up and running tomorrow. I'll try and post up some pictures once the loose ends are tied up. Thing looks wicked...

:snoop:

Hey Jd... will pullups work or do I need huggies?

I would probably put one of each on...:hehe:

Seriously though I have drivin Bristols truck a couple times and you it will just break loose with zero effort. We were side by side on I-15 the other day cruising at 65 he rolled into it and the truck went sidways @ 70mph.

You have got one of the nicest pieces to come out of moose and zane's bay's.

I am not disagreeing theese triples are great two CR's and now a 12V is sign enough. The only point I was making is I thought it was stupid keeping the sizes so hush hush like they where the first set ever built.

Like they are some big pioneers. Theres a lot of stuff out there that has been built people don't know about cause they don't get on the forums or published in magazines. Like the three guy's running P Pumps on Powerstrokes up here in Ohio.

Everyone probaly thinks it's just Lubowner Ben and Stroked out.

There are a lot of companies in the diesel world that protect there efforts and innovation. And I personally have no problem with that, it shouldent matter if it's a turbo, p-pump, or trans. The best products out there simple perform better for a reason why would anyone with a quality product give away the "secret sauce".

Hoping to have this triple 12V up and running tomorrow. I'll try and post up some pictures once the loose ends are tied up. Thing looks wicked...

Be interesting at altitude with say 20 degrees time, that will be the test!

Jim

Some pics JW sent me...

trips.jpg

tripled005.jpg