More WOP Triples

The first two common rail trucks were done with the A/C intact. This 12V has had the A/C removed, but after the initial mockup, with a little more enginuity with the downpipes I think the A/C could go back in it...

Put the that **** back in there then! :lolly:

Utah rocks as far as diesel stuff.

Is it going to be ready for II dyno on the 14th?

Utah rocks as far as diesel stuff.

Is it going to be ready for II dyno on the 14th?

It'll be tight, still alot of fab and work left to be done on the truck. Let alone spending time dialing in pump timing and wastegate settings.

Well hell, if you guys need help I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off and I'll work for free.

I'm sure he will. He's a very nice and knowledgeable person... just seems like wasted breath anymore to make up whiz-bang names for stuff, especially on comp

whats wrong with the names for his turbo's you don't like :lolly: they certainly do hold up to there names. I had the msb1250 on my truck and when that thing lit it was a Monster Son of a B1tch. and that turbo was 10yr old technology and it still spooled quicker then many new turbo's.

just want to know what they are without having to take the housings off and measure

yah i agree it would have been nice to know exactly what size turbo I ran rather then just knowing its a 71mm inducer, and its close to an A5k.

oh, sweet build up by the way straight_six. :rockwoot:
hope to see it at the II event in 2 weeks!

so any one made the call yet?

he!!, whats his number? i'll call him.

He's not just going to give up turbo specs to someone who calls and asks. Honestly, I don't blame him. These triples work well and I wouldn't want everyone copying my work if I was him. They should have to buy a set to measure and/or copy. Just my $.02

He's not just going to give up turbo specs to someone who calls and asks. Honestly, I don't blame him. These triples work well and I wouldn't want everyone copying my work if I was him. They should have to buy a set to measure and/or copy. Just my $.02

They are not the first people to come out with a set of triples. not everyone is going to do it for the simple fact most people don't even have the money to do twins.

They are not the first people to come out with a set of triples. not everyone is going to do it for the simple fact most people don't even have the money to do twins.

Who else has designed and built a GOOD performing triple charger setup for a street truck??

Chris

Woodruff?? I've never seen or heard about a triple setup from him on a street truck...well, one quite a few years back, but I've heard from Josh himself it wasn't a good performer, but it's what the owner wanted...something like a S300 and two HX35's on a mild street truck, 5-6 years ago now.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Josh, and he's done a little work for me in the past, and I hope more in the future, but I haven't heard of any street triples of his.

Bullseye, as in the place that makes chargers? How many sets do they have out and running?

I really could care less, as we're building my own set for my race only 1/2 ton...packaging really isn't a concern...but to get frustrated at Pius Bell, or WOP for not wanting to divulge charger specs on a setup that obviously works VERY well, is kinda dumb.
Pius has ALWAYS been top notch with chargers, and he's always just had a simple name for them, yes I've had one or two apart and measured them, and I've also ran them back to back with other VERY similar chargers, and guess which one out performed the other...

Chris

Zach my brother had a set from Woodruff. Yes Bullseye turbos friend called the other day said that they would sell them the exact setup. So that's a kit IMO.

Theres been a couple other's that Josh has put out since the original set with different housing and some bigger ones. Zach's was 40's or S300 work just fine. For all out performance no way. He could of built one if somebody asked.

There was a guy in Columbus Ohio that would come to the street races that had a old 12v lifted on stacks. He built his own and that was years ago atleast 5. I wish I could find that guy he was a smart guy when it came to turbo's. His nickname was Turbo Brad.

I know he could have built them if someone asked...so could I;)

I didn't realize these were so wide spread...my bad. I guess everyone has had triples for years, and not been talking about them. I mean, I've only been around this stuff for 7 or 8 years now, and I've only ever seen the one set on a street truck until recently...

Chris

Have the dual downpipes pretty much wrapped up, time to move onto the intercooler plumbing.

I know he could have built them if someone asked...so could I;)

I didn't realize these were so wide spread...my bad. I guess everyone has had triples for years, and not been talking about them. I mean, I've only been around this stuff for 7 or 8 years now, and I've only ever seen the one set on a street truck until recently...

Chris

They are really not wide spread. Just been out longer then before WO started offering them as a kit. Just saying they are not the first on a street truck.

I just think it's stupid making such a big deal out of it cause it's not the first they don't have a copyright on the product. Cause Josh is willing to share any information.