new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Jory,
Tissue digester ! I understand why she scares you.

Yip. Animals at the diagnostic lab get disolved in the tissue digester before being able to leave the premises once infected with certain things. I don't ever plan on being in that puppy! LOL Nastiness I tell ya. :Throwup:

Brakleen is my usual go-to for pests. But seriously, spiders... NO. I can't deal with them! If I never had to see them or encounter them, I could 100% be ok with their existence.

I see a spider and I shriek, run/hide and panic. Conversely, a very angry lioness mocked charged me twice (when I was hunting her), within 10-15 yards. I didn't flinch.

Maybe the large caliber rifle you were holding at the time assuaged your fear. Try carrying one around in the office and see if it helps.

I really enjoy spiders.

You should probably delete that post if your university is anything like the one up here. Seriously.

A person a while back put their finger to their head and pulled a fake trigger when asked to do something at work they thought was stupid. That person was later asked to involuntarily take a psych exam. I crap you negative. They were forced to be proven to have sanity after their action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I was bored and reading...ya'll are right you will get in trouble the kid next to me got written up and nearly suspended for it!

You should probably delete that post if your university is anything like the one up here. Seriously.

A person a while back put their finger to their head and pulled a fake trigger when asked to do something at work they thought was stupid. That person was later asked to involuntarily take a psych exam. I crap you negative. They were forced to be proven to have sanity after their action.

Except you quoted it... :doh:

You probably shouldn't exclaim what your deepest fears are on CompD. Us sadistic bastards tend to zero in on that sort of thing when we're boredLOL. Just an observation.

I have some Brakleen under my desk, but no lighter etc. Plus someone jacked the straw :soap:.
IT WAS THE SPIDERS!!!! THEY KNOW YOUR GAME PINKY!!! There's one right behind you RIGHT NOW RUNNNNN!!!

...Man I'm a horrible personLOL.

Did you look behind you?

I treat every single spider as though it will kill me. Because it will.
Hardly. You should go see someone about your irrational fear of spiders.

Question- How do you feel about Octopus? Squid? Centipedes? Milipedes?

I try not to kill insects. When they become pests, they die.
I second this.

I keep spiders around to deal with the pesty insects. Wife and kids hate it. LOL
Me too, they really do help.

I'm posting this everywhere, because it's hilarious: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss&feature=my_favorites&list=FL-Cyqt719cOrCQATHRkTuJQ"]Key Peele: East/West College Bowl - YouTube[/ame]

Foot ball humor.

EEEEE EEEEEE!!!LOL.

You probably shouldn't exclaim what your deepest fears are on CompD. Us sadistic bastards tend to zero in on that sort of thing when we're boredLOL. Just an observation.

In that case I'm terrified of people giving me money, just horrified by it.

Posted while playing HALO 4

IT WAS THE SPIDERS!!!! THEY KNOW YOUR GAME PINKY!!! There's one right behind you RIGHT NOW RUNNNNN!!!

...Man I'm a horrible personLOL.

Did you look behind you?

Hardly. You should go see someone about your irrational fear of spiders.

Question- How do you feel about Octopus? Squid? Centipedes? Millipedes?

I second this.

Me too, they really do help.

Octopus, squid, centipedes and millipedes do not bother me.

I have been getting bombarded with spider images and threats, by my big brothers of CompD on Facebook lately... bif

Quoted what?

Thanks, friend! :)

I'm posting this everywhere, because it's hilarious: Key Peele: East/West College Bowl - YouTube

Foot ball humor.

EEEEE EEEEEE!!!LOL.

This is hilarious!

In that case I'm terrified of people giving me money, just horrified by it.

Posted while playing HALO 4

LOL

Seemed appropriate.

FA831BE3-CEE0-4ADD-9F3B-58B60626B35D-954-000000CF2136DA49.jpg

On cloud 9

Back