new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I was gonna say plasti dip. Worked on my bumper with a 1000mile test yesterday!

If you show up tonight with a pink plasti-dipped bumper.....we're gonna have J.D. repaint your bumper, Trenna is gonna hold you at gun point, and I'm gonna play this song while you watch.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc9tdqD4sW8"]Wynn Varble/Aint going down on Brokeback Mountain/Jim Olivers Smoke House/Monteagle Lodging - YouTube[/ame]

I know there is a video somewhere of us doing that song....but I can't find it.

Last edited:
Geez pinkie, on here you are all innuendo friendly... But on Facebook you are a prude!

Geez pinkie, on here you are all innuendo friendly... But on Facebook you are a prude!

i havent even bothered to find her on facebook

why cant people act the same reguardless what group they are associated with? or conversing with?

its no wonder why people can go double digit year relationships and never "know" a person:nail:

Yikes! Judging are we? For your information I am the same in any setting. It is more acceptable here to be freer in conversation.
On Facebook, I have family and friends I respect who do not have such free speech. They prefer not to read those things etc and I would prefer not to have those on my Facebook. My friends are very understanding of that.

Last edited:
Sounds perfectly acceptable to me Pinkie^. I'm sure it saves you from many weird/awkward conversations. I mean...I am just guessing it does. I wouldn't know, I have always just blurted out whatever crazy, weird, socially acceptable, borderline insanse ch!t I was/am thinkingLOL. Some interesting moments for sureLOL.

Yikes! Judging are we? For your information I am the same in any setting. It is more acceptable here to be freer in conversation.
On Facebook, I have family and friends I respect who do not have such free speech. They prefer not to read those things etc and I would prefer not to have those on my Facebook. My friends are very understanding of that.

Sounds like you should do some unfriending.

Last edited:

somone has more free speach then another???

no not judging at all.. mere oberservation..
i have found that people the act one way in public and another in private have a strong tendency to live "two lifestyles"

if i was for lack of better word "two-faced" poeple would think something is wrong.. the only thing i would i "change" if you would.. would be the use of cuss words. topics, demeaner and the way i come across doesnt, in church, bar, sporting event, forums etc

Sounds like you should do some unfriending.

good luck with that..

Back