new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Unfortunately, I would feel really bad that I didn't send my fatass bestie anymore cookies... mostly because that would mean his sweet dog didn't get any LOL

How abooooout I just make more next weekend and send them out? Mike, just PM me your address lol G... well, we'll see if I feel like sending you any :poke:

l G... well, we'll see if I feel like sending you any :poke:

Im thinking brownies next time.

And I am for cereal..... I have two friends at the house right now and two friends coming tomorrow. The cookies will be gone by tomorrow night LOL

It looks easy to take off with your teeth, so I like it.

Just sayin

LOL you two...

Put me on the list please :D

You'll probably be in town the next time I bake lol

I'm thinking brownies next time.

And I am for cereal..... I have two friends at the house right now and two friends coming tomorrow. The cookies will be gone by tomorrow night LOL

Sounds like you shouldn't have fussed at me to send less than last time :poke:

Well, at least I know my baking doesn't suck LOL I'll think about the brownies... I'm gonna start making you pay for shipping so you can get your "fix" LOL

Is there a way to make a cookie out of pure sugar? Nothing else except whatever it might take to keep the sugar formed? If not, I'm devoting my life to inventing this cookie.

Ever heard of Pralines? They're about as close to "pure sugar, cookies" as you'll get... they are absolutely AMAZING and I have my mom send them to me from NOLA all the time :D

Here's a good recipe I suggested to a friend for the first time she tried making them... I use a lot more sugar and cream, the pecans are not as prevalent in the ones I make lol

http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/pralines/

Definitely NOT hippie food. I go to Jax Brewery to get my praline fix every time I visit... which reminds me, I need to stock up in November hahaha

Sounds like you shouldn't have fussed at me to send less than last time :poke:

Well, at least I know my baking doesn't suck LOL I'll think about the brownies... I'm gonna start making you pay for shipping so you can get your "fix" LOL

Ill make a deal with you. Keep sending me cookies and I will keep giving you 6.0l advice.

Ill make a deal with you. Keep sending me cookies and I will keep giving you 6.0l advice.

Except I can get advice elsewhere :poke: try again!

I'm gonna have to set you up on a monthly shipping schedule at this point... you better get back to the P90X and whatnot! LOL

Back