new from Texas (5+ years ago)

4c74174dc2283.jpg

46965976b5dcc.jpg

42e585e24b937_m.jpg

4cc12f079c149.jpg

4c6f145700221.jpg

4bb3c050bfba0.jpg

4383cdf156c70.jpg

Just in case. I'm sure these have been posted before, but I doubt you guys(except for Dean) mind looking a second time.

Boys, most of you wouldn't notice this so you don't even have to try and answer.......
Has anyone noticed how fake it is when women pose with their fist clenched like they're ripping their clothes off, when in reality they usually have nothing in their hand? That bugs me.....

Boys, most of you wouldn't notice this so you don't even have to try and answer.......
Has anyone noticed how fake it is when women pose with their fist clenched like they're ripping their clothes off, when in reality they usually have nothing in their hand? That bugs me.....

um....does it matter......women in limited amounts of clothing - i dont care what they are doing with their hands

Well, I suppose that's why no one notices it. But if I were the one making the slutty picture rules, and they want to look like they're ripping their clothes off, by God there should be some ripping going on.

Well, I suppose that's why no one notices it. But if I were the one making the slutty picture rules, and they want to look like they're ripping their clothes off, by God there should be some ripping going on.
I like your idea.

I DON'T CARE!

Ass pics are ass pics. :D

dang 86 pages, is this chick hot or what.. am i reading this last page right there are not pictures of t or a yet??

dang 86 pages, is this chick hot or what.. am i reading this last page right there are not pictures of t or a yet??

No, I'm not hot lol sorry. I think I posted pictures on page 3? It's just a chat thread that we BS on now hahaha Jeff's goal for it is 2k posts LOL

Back