new from Texas (5+ years ago)

ok if your not so hot then you must be a good cook since i keep reading about you cookies.. ill get on that list too!!!

dayum, not hot that chick was smokin hot, i dont care if she drives a pink clad ford with a powerstroke still in it i merry that hottie in a heartbeat... and if she bakes thats even better...

dayum, not hot that chick was smokin hot, I don't care if she drives a pink clad ford with a Powerstroke still in it I'd marry that hottie in a heartbeat... and if she bakes that's even better...

:doh: thanks, I think? lol are we sure we are discussing the same pictures? I love my Ford and I bake on occasion lol

lol.. ok it was page 4.. still not bad even next to the hayburner and you drive a powerstroke but i guess we are even on that. we farm hay and i drive a ford too..lol you have one up with the cookin tho.. its all good, welcome darlin..

lol.. ok it was page 4.. still not bad even next to the hayburner and you drive a Powerstroke but i guess we are even on that. we farm hay and I drive a ford too..lol you have one up with the cookin tho.. it's all good, welcome darlin..

LOL it is what it is and I am what I am. :stab: thanks, been glad to be here lol

FYI, I'm a spelling/grammar Nazi lol

fair enough because i dont really care much about either as long as the point gets accross.. lol

page 2/3 picts..thats where you sent me looking.. smokin hot..

LOL

Post #25...your welcome Adam.

In other news: This thread is still going! God daaayuumm!!

Pretty cool I suppose. Longest thread ive seen on here.

LOL

Post #25...your welcome Adam.

In other news: This thread is still going! God daaayuumm!!

Pretty cool I suppose. Longest thread ive seen on here.

thank you sir.. i was like dayumm too!!
but i bet those chicks dont drive diesels or bake so its all good..

Back