ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup October 9th Crandall, TX

No, completely false on all accounts. Sorry to disappoint Dalpilot and Unbroken, who seem to find glee when things go wrong at an NADM event.

Where did I find glee or make a negative comment about NADM? Ron on the other hand, yeah, used car salesman. I learned that in the PM's he sent me last time. I have no beef with you nor NADM. You might want to start looking who does and who doesn't before you start pointing fingers Gene.

Are you serious? Maybe you should direct this comment to the track staff. I think the competitors did way more waiting on staff than the staff did on competitors.

^100% true

Josh, I was talking to your dad for a little bit after the 2nd round of bracket racing and he seemed to have had some problems with officials or something? He ever get it straightened out?

I've never supported NADM?

You've got a very selective memory, Gene.

If joining NADM, attending NADM events all over the country and even helping you guys out in your own booth isn't supporting you...then I don't know what is.

aww, Sleddie has his panties in a wad because he had to leave Texas and the beautiful weather...

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2163-1.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

Are you serious? Maybe you should direct this comment to the track staff. I think the competitors did way more waiting on staff than the staff did on competitors.

Starts at the beginning my friend. Gates were open at 7:50, registration was open shortly after, racers were just coming in HOURS after they should have been on the track. You lose a couple hours at the start, its hard to make up throughout the day, especially when you are trying to run a pull also, with some guys doing both.

I would like to compliment the pullers on being
ready to go and in order when we started, its nice not to have to look for them!

Very impressed with the field of pullers, even Alex showed he wasn't afraid of the go pedal.

Bad video from my wifes camera. But it is something. Finals was 10:82 (Duramax) to 10:99 (Lil red). We both ran out of nitrous. We launched at the tree by almost two tenths quicker and lit the bulb at the traps. The race was less than a truck length.

Semi Finals Unlimited

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHJlN8TCn8A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHJlN8TCn8A[/ame]

Finals Unlimited.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpaNEombI1E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpaNEombI1E[/ame]

Last edited:
Someone I talked to in Virginia a couple weeks ago had told me NADM is out of business after this season? Is this true? Lost all sponsors...?

really? Who? Who is "someone"? List their name. And why no common sense and set them straight? But no, Id rather post some non informative hear say that I know nothing about.

Really? You HAD TO WAIT? Trucks were teched at 8:10 AM. Trucks were sent down the track by 8:45 AM. Drivers meeting was at 10:30 AM. TRUCKS WERE BEING TECHED UNTIL JUST AFTER 1PM because they were still coming in two or three at a time! ALSO, suppose 9 ( nine) track employees just flat out didnt show up yesterday. Now NADM has to cover those positions and duties. ORRRRR was it you had to wait on the sled pulling? We "paused" the racing and alternated between sledpulling and racing. Did you not get a check in sled pulling ( that you had to wait on ) ? For those that are complaining about this or that...did you personally approach an official and see what you could do to help out or point out what ever it was that made you so upset in order to better the situation? No? Its just much easier to hide on the forum and complain even though you got $. NICE!

There were a couple of guys that had concern about their ET times being messed up. That def sucked. I understand its not always easy to see your times at the end of the track, but they are up in the staging area as well. Also, AS SOON as I found an issue with the ET times (were not on the board at the end of the traps correctly) I went to the staging lanes and REMINDED EVERY DRIVER as stated in the 2010 NADM RULE BOOK..." If you stage, you have agreed to the times put on the board" and that IF IT WAS NOT CORRECT DO NOT STAGE!

Jesus guys, more hard work and time, money, and effort, and stress goes into these events than most can even IMAGINE. If you were HONEST you would be posting that most everyone had a good time and had lots of good competition. 95% of the people I talked to were VERY happy with the event and even had DOZENS wanting an event in San Antonio, Innis, and a place outside of Houston. IF you insist on being so good at running your mouth why not try and see if Ron will make you an announcer? :poke:

Starts at the beginning my friend. Gates were open at 7:50, registration was open shortly after, racers were just coming in HOURS after they should have been on the track. You lose a couple hours at the start, its hard to make up throughout the day, especially when you are trying to run a pull also, with some guys doing both.

I would like to compliment the pullers on being
ready to go and in order when we started, its nice not to have to look for them!

Very impressed with the field of pullers, even Alex showed he wasn't afraid of the go pedal.

HAHA! Why thank you Gene!

Where did I find glee or make a negative comment about NADM? Ron on the other hand, yeah, used car salesman. I learned that in the PM's he sent me last time. I have no beef with you nor NADM. You might want to start looking who does and who doesn't before you start pointing fingers Gene.

Your comment "Glad I didn't bother coming" wasn't exactly complimentary.

really? Who? Who is "someone"? List their name. And why no common sense and set them straight? But no, Id rather post some non informative hear say that I know nothing about.

Really? You HAD TO WAIT? Trucks were teched at 8:10 AM. Trucks were sent down the track by 8:45 AM. Drivers meeting was at 10:30 AM. TRUCKS WERE BEING TECHED UNTIL JUST AFTER 1PM because they were still coming in two or three at a time! ALSO, suppose 9 ( nine) track employees just flat out didnt show up yesterday. Now NADM has to cover those positions and duties. ORRRRR was it you had to wait on the sled pulling? We "paused" the racing and alternated between sledpulling and racing. Did you not get a check in sled pulling ( that you had to wait on ) ? For those that are complaining about this or that...did you personally approach an official and see what you could do to help out or point out what ever it was that made you so upset in order to better the situation? No? Its just much easier to hide on the forum and complain even though you got $. NICE!

There were a couple of guys that had concern about their ET times being messed up. That def sucked. I understand its not always easy to see your times at the end of the track, but they are up in the staging area as well. Also, AS SOON as I found an issue with the ET times (were not on the board at the end of the traps correctly) I went to the staging lanes and REMINDED EVERY DRIVER as stated in the 2010 NADM RULE BOOK..." If you stage, you have agreed to the times put on the board" and that IF IT WAS NOT CORRECT DO NOT STAGE!

Jesus guys, more hard work and time, money, and effort, and stress goes into these events than most can even IMAGINE. If you were HONEST you would be posting that most everyone had a good time and had lots of good competition. 95% of the people I talked to were VERY happy with the event and even had DOZENS wanting an event in San Antonio, Innis, and a place outside of Houston. IF you insist on being so good at running your mouth why not try and see if Ron will make you an announcer? :poke:

So why have we been lied to about the dyno? To get more people to show up? Also, maybe instate a cut off time to enter the event and make that notable in the brochure.

Who cares if Ron sells used tampons.... He is a big part of making these shows happen, get over it.

ALSO...

There were alot of very nice trucks that played HARD Saturday. Alot of the competitors ran until either their truck was just tired and didnt want to push it or the driver was tired. I know it takes alot of time, money, and stress to get that truck where you want it in order TO compete. Not only that, but alot of drivers have families and friends with them baking in the heat which only adds more stress. For all that came out, we are very glad you made it. :rockwoot: