Official Cali Sledpull thread!

This Saturday.

Ceres, Ca......i guess L&L hasn't put up the flyer yet on their site.

Joe

Dude, your goin' all out, guess it's time for me to start saving for the pump work to stay ahead of the competition.

Joe

Next year will be the all out year. I am just going to have to buck up and put my big boy underwear on and go for an SS truck that lives on a trailer. Big Horny will get a set of twins and be religated to tow vehicle.

This Saturday.

Ceres, Ca......i guess L&L hasn't put up the flyer yet on their site.

Joe

It's at 5 O clock now. All the info is posted on chelles you tube page.

Wish I could attend but going camping down south

It's at 5 O clock now. All the info is posted on chelles you tube page.

Wish I could attend but going camping down south

It's at 5:00pm now?? WTF!? That sucks, gonna be one hell of a late night Saturday night.....:bang......guess that time is better to get out of the heat that day....

Joe

Last edited:
Next year will be the all out year. I am just going to have to buck up and put my big boy underwear on and go for an SS truck that lives on a trailer. Big Horny will get a set of twins and be religated to tow vehicle.

Thats the spirit! More SS trucks! :rockwoot:

Joe

yep, 5 pm.

At Ceres, that usually means we'll be pulling closer to 7:30.

Hopefully John and Albert will show up. Cody with the gray 2nd gen did good there last time too.

yep, 5 pm.

At Ceres, that usually means we'll be pulling closer to 7:30.

Yeah, at least we don't have to wait for 60 tractors to hook before we do. Hopefully we will hook at a decent hour so I can get back down to So Cal before Midnight but that probably isn't going to happen.....

We'll see you up there on Saturday Jp?

Joe

yeah. I'm planning on running there. It's always a crap shoot in ceres. Anybody can win. For some reason we can't see any consistency there.

Look at past results and you'll see what I mean.

That's a fact!!!!! One day I'll pull 220, half hour later I'll pull extreme and my truck will be at the gate??????? Same set up! Can't figure it out

That's a fact!!!!! One day I'll pull 220, half hour later I'll pull extreme and my truck will be at the gate??????? Same set up! Can't figure it out

ugh. kinda bums me out on pulling this weekend.

Wish I knew for sure that everything was legit.

how can two trucks that pull within a few feet of each other at two different tracks go there and be 70ft apart!?

Really soft track and the sled has a long chain which does not plant the back end of the truck.

Several different times, the same truck on the same day, same sled gear pulls 30-60 ft. different than the first pull...... easily the difference between first and last place.

I'll be at Ceres, I think I thought of a way to have my truck gain weight...Now I need suspension stops, thats the hard part.

Anyway for anyone that might be pulling in turlock there is only going to be two classes, stock, and not stock which is pretty stupid. Not sure if anyone knew that yet but thought I'd let you know. Emailed JSP and got an email back in all caps with the rules :rules:....Nice guy huh?:umno:

Maybe this time I can at least pull have the track :doh:

Hell yeah :rockwoot:

BBD

Yeah, at least we don't have to wait for 60 tractors to hook before we do.

Anyway for anyone that might be pulling in turlock there is only going to be two classes, stock, and not stock which is pretty stupid. Not sure if anyone knew that yet but thought I'd let you know. Emailed JSP and got an email back in all caps with the rules :rules:....Nice guy huh?:umno:

WTF if I made these coments this Alex guy would be all for me complaining :hehe:

LOL J/K

BBD

Any reason why they didn't reset the sled?

BBD[/QUOT

THEY ANNOUNCED THAT THEY HAD THE SLED TIGHT DUE TO THE 2 HEAD ON SLEDS. THEY DIDNT WANT ANYONE COMING CLOSE TO 300. NOT FUN YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR TRUCK IS GOING NOWHERE

Maybe this time I can at least pull have the track :doh:

CAN YOU POST OR PM ME WITH "THE GREAT SHIPMANS" SO CALLED "RULES"