Over 1300 RWHP?

theres a 1400hp powerstroke back here at home that claims that he has three chips stacked and huge injectors with a 8 inch exhaust if that counts? lol

Off subject, and I'm sorry for this.. There's all sorts of people that claim huge numbers. It's amusing.. A guy here local is trying to start selling performance parts for diesels. He has a stock 7.3 that he claims is making 750 hp plus. He has a chip, exhaust, and larger trans cooler.. After all, it must be 750 plus if he can spin the tires a little when it hits second right? haha

Morse said:
Off subject, and I'm sorry for this.. There's all sorts of people that claim huge numbers. It's amusing.. A guy here local is trying to start selling performance parts for diesels. He has a stock 7.3 that he claims is making 750 hp plus. He has a chip, exhaust, and larger trans cooler.. After all, it must be 750 plus if he can spin the tires a little when it hits second right? haha

I mentioned to a guy a while back that I was ordering a new transmission for my truck, because it couldn't handle any more power. He informed me that it was because of the chip I have, and if I had a Bully Dog chip like his buddy I'd be at 750hp easy, and the stock transmission would be fine. I could have saved myself a lot of money if he told me that earlier.

joefarmer said:
There are pulling B-series engines out there which are well into 4 digit HP. I think the majority of diesel heads would be surprised to know that most of the mod trucks have been dyno'd (if not tuned on the dyno) and their owners know exactly how much they're producing. Anyone else know where the Cummins B-series engine dyno is located? :evil

I know of a couple dynos,,, and a little about dyno numbers.....

I'm sure someone has done it or is trying, but it would take some big A$$ turbos to get it done. Not to mention a nice sawzall to make room for the turbos. Would be nice to make a big HP package that is physically packaged small. I think this is why some guys don't do it.

supersmoke said:
I'm sure someone has done it or is trying, but it would take some big A$$ turbos to get it done. Not to mention a nice sawzall to make room for the turbos. Would be nice to make a big HP package that is physically packaged small. I think this is why some guys don't do it.
Reb Brown pegged the dyno at 1200 witha single charger and some spray. he is going to be well over 1300 here shortly

all the mod trucks and most of the hot single chargers like drew and brad ingram are over 1300 on #2 only and all mod trucks are well over 1300 and that is dynoed proof.

"If" 3rd gens make sooo much HP on dyno's, or are rumored to have HP close to a DHRA Super Street truck, then why are they not any where near competitive in that class?
Just a reminder, 50-60' is not competitve.
-Tom

3rd gens do make the power, but we don't have the RPM, sled pullin is all about the mid range and track speed and you need rpm for that

When will the 3rd gens get RPM....if they don't have it already?

bullydog has been releasing some new programs, but in my 03 i'm still stuck at 3600 rpm

Reb.B said:
bullydog has been releasing some new programs, but in my 03 i'm still stuck at 3600 rpm
poor Reb, maby you need to get a blue 99 VP truck to make some real power :hehe: just playin man, like i told your brother, you keep hammerin me about the common rail, i might just have to buy one and let you do your magic.:Cheer:

Reb.B said:

Reb, my early 04 see's 3900 with the new tune, not to mention the "new" tune is better for 03-04. i got a no pressure tune.

I heard Bullydog and Smarty power will both be full fuel i n the 4000s by September. I think PPE is already there.

Back