Painting my truck, with pics

My bed, door will be here in 2 weeks, I'm adjusting doors & sanding my frame till then. Stay tuned.

I'm staying tuned and waiting to see the final result. Looks like its going to be a kick ass truck :rockwoot:

Did you get the other doors hung yet?

Yep, the other 3 doors are on & working great! I had a storm go through & knocked out my power yesterday evening. I'm staying with my brother & haven't worked on the truck today. My son found my camera again, hid it good this time.:bang When I get back home, I'll try to find it & get some pics up for you guys. Allegheny power said that I should have power restored by Saturday! :bang I miss my bed.

I'm staying tuned and waiting to see the final result. Looks like its going to be a kick ass truck :rockwoot:

Thanks man. I will get my other door & bed next weekend [not this weekend] & I see the finishline closing in....can't wait.

Hey i know what you mean about the power. I just got mine back on today sometime. Its been about 50 degrees in my house for a couple days.

I think I passed you a couple times in the last week or so. I work up at the power plant in Masontown and I've passed a Lent brothers excavating newer red dodge dually today on the way home on Rt. 166.

truck is looking good by the way.

Hey i know what you mean about the power. I just got mine back on today sometime. Its been about 50 degrees in my house for a couple days.

I think I passed you a couple times in the last week or so. I work up at the power plant in Masontown and I've passed a Lent brothers excavating newer red dodge dually today on the way home on Rt. 166.

truck is looking good by the way.

Thanks man. Yep, thats my brothers 04.5 dually [we call it "smoke show":hehe:]. I usually ride with him to work, but lately I've been driving my other brothers 98.5 dually. He was nice enough to loan it to me until my truck is done. You've probably seen it running around too. It is a white QC dually with black tinted windows, a design going down the side & straight piped. We are doing a job on 119 in Smithfield, PA. We've been going down 166 everyday this week.

Looking good Jamie! BTW did you spray the zero rust on or brush it on?

Looking good Jamie! BTW did you spray the zero rust on or brush it on?

Thanks. I brushed that section, but I'm probably gonna spray the rest of it. It is tough getting a brush into the spring perches & other tight areas. I'm gonna use my mini touchup gun for under the cab etc.

Last edited:
Did you get your door and bed today?

No. The guy got the flu & can't bring it till next week now. It sucks, thats 1 month lost. I could have been done with it by now.:bang Its ok though, I've been spending more time making sure I didn't miss a dent. I found one & been blocking the rest of the truck. I also primed the drivers door & got more of the frame sanded & ready for paint.

Got the call, he is gonna be in PA. tomorrow evening between 4-8pm. I gotta meet him in Cranberry, PA. to pick up the bed & door. I'm trying to get some guys to go with me to help load the bed. Can't seem to find anyone available. I hope the guy is feeling strong, I know I can lift MY side. LOL

I've moved them with just me and dad before. He keeps telling me he is getting to old for this **** though.lol

I've moved them with just me and dad before. He keeps telling me he is getting to old for this **** though.lol

If my wife wasn't pregnant, I'd show you guys what a hillbilly woman can do.:hehe: I know she would do it, just to show me that she "Was raised on a farm".:hehe: