Painting my truck, with pics

I think this would look good...not sure if you were planning on it

SD532301-1.jpg

SD532301-1.jpg

X2 on that one! That really sets off the windows. Looking very good jamie, I wish you would have put some black gloss over your mirrors and handles. Very sharp buddy, I can see the finish line!

they sell those black strips for dodges at autozone around here

You're kiddin???? I just paid about $90 at the dodge dealer for mine, haven't even put 'em on yet... Wonder how much they are at autozone. mine pealed off in a car wash...

SD532301-1.jpg

Yep. I'm getting the new black decal put on when it goes to the decal shop for custom lettering on my back window. I want to get a new "Lent Brothers Excavating" decal made with orange letters.

X2 on that one! That really sets off the windows. Looking very good jamie, I wish you would have put some black gloss over your mirrors and handles. Very sharp buddy, I can see the finish line!

I agree, it just doesn't look right without the decal. My mirrors & handles are very dirty in those pics, they clean up very nice. Thanks man.

Any progress on the bed yet?

I got it unloaded from my trailer today, pretty soon. Today, I installed the hood, adjusted fenders, hood & doors again. I also picked up my sport grille & front bumper. I'm gonna paint those, install them, then install the interior & button up the entire truck. The bed will be last.