Project DeRanged truck progress

got enough sticky notes? Are you forgetful or something tim? :poke:

Love the sticky notes on the computer screen. You know it doesn't get used much.

Gettin closer Tim...

Just received my MPD with heads up display from Dennis and Sheila, and the gang at TS. I have a full set of gauges, but it sure will be nice to have that display right on the glass in nearly 2 inch numbers. Thanks a millions ya'll.

MPD-monitor-heads-up-display.jpg

Tim, you piolts don't pay attention go gauges! Why don't you just leave em out and send them to me!

IFR = I Fly Roads! :hehe::kick:

They are hard to watch when your reading the paper, or sleeping. You wake up when the buzzers go off, LOL Maybe I should just get a big buzzer. LOL

i agree with the buzzer LOL

if he doesn't have his cheaters on upon launch, those 2" numbers on the window will be useless :owned:

are you back working on it yet?:rockwoot:

They are hard to watch when your reading the paper, or sleeping. You wake up when the buzzers go off, LOL Maybe I should just get a big buzzer. LOL

I think I have about 10 of them. That should be about equivelent to what you normally hear while taking your nap on the way down to the Bahama's right? LOL

I can see it now, you are sofa king gonna wire something up under the dash aren't ya? LOL I'll be driving, and hear.......EEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. LOL

I can see it now, you are sofa king gonna wire something up under the dash aren't ya? LOL I'll be driving, and hear.......EEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. LOL

Oh you are sofa king right I'm going to do something to screw with you. The Mr. Porter has officially sent me a message via ESPN that it is my duty!

Yeah that should hold me:
radiator_002_Small_.jpg

Plenty of parts, (and really freakin good ones) not enough time. :doh:
radiator_005_Small_.jpg

Had some time today, so I sanded, primed and painted the roll cage. Didn't paint the ends to be welded, but figured its a hell of a lot easier to paint outside the truck then inside, then touch up the welds.

Roll_cage_001_Small_.jpg

Pretty good for a rattle can finish.

Roll_cage_002_Small_.jpg

Back