Project DeRanged truck progress

You gotta be kidding me....

You need to get some really good pics of this thing once it's 100% complete. I need a new computer background.

i laughed pretty hard when i read that last post tim... LOL this thing is kickin your ass huh?

Last and Final piece I needed to complete the drive train is the driveshaft. I picked it up today, Yeahhhhhhh...........
Drive_shaft.jpg

They put the wrong yoke on it..........SON OF A Bi$#%! LOL

Well it has officially fought me from the first part I bought, to the final part I bought.

LOL well then you should've seen it coming...LOL

At least it's really "almost" there. Cant wait Tim. By the way you should be getting the goods you needed soon!:rockwoot:

Just an FYI from someone who has spent WAAAAAY too much at Jegs and Summit, you can get a significant discount from both of them if you have an NHRA or IHRA Competition License (or if you can get your buddy that has one to order it under his account). Unfortunately I found out about it after I had spent most of it.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Good Info Micheal!

I told Tim that he needs to cut a horrible light the first time out.. Since everything else has been late, he might as well be late on the tree right?

Had it out to clean it up a bit today. I stood next to it to give it a aize comparison. I'm 6'0". This thing is LOOOOOOOW.

DSC00006_Small_.JPG

DSC00013_Small_.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

Looks great, but don't waste time cleaning when you can be working on it ;)