Project DeRanged truck progress

ANY UPDATES DALPILOT?!?! is everything put together yet hahaha possibly some secret road tests going on?

No secert road testing but I almost dropped it off the forklift today :badidea:

Here are some yesterday morning VS Yesterday evening pics. I spent the day gutting it. If it could come off, it did. There is no wiring in it, and anything that weighed over an ounce and wasn't needed is gone. The forklift was fun.

Genes gonna cut the back half off this weekend, and then were gonna get the parts ordered for the back half and Chassis. Talked to John Wood this morning, and he had a few cool suggestions for it.

Attachments

• deranged 2.jpg
    deranged 2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 124
  • deranged.jpg
    deranged.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 141
  • Deranged progress 001 (Small).jpg
    Deranged progress 001 (Small).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Deranged progress 003 (Small).jpg
    Deranged progress 003 (Small).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Deranged progress 005 (Small).jpg
    Deranged progress 005 (Small).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 163
I love the frame. Looks like some high schooler with air bags butchered the shiznit out of it. :bang

His name is Doug. LOL It was a project he was playing with. The good news is that part goes in the trash.

Thanks God. Looks like an accident waiting to happen at 1000ft/lbs of torque or whatever your gonna get out of it. :D

maybe he meant 1000 meter/kilos? wonder what that conversion to ft/lbs would be? :hehe:

Please tell me you will keep the tail gait on it with the slanted license plate bracket! :hehe:

UMMMMMM NO, its got a new tailgate, and will be getting new fiberglass bed sides. It is in California at Genes shop, and no it was not like vacation! LOL

Well, at least it wasn't hard work. You got to work on a truck :hehe: :hehe:

Very true, I like that kind of stuff. Gonna hopefully go back out there in a few weeks and help out..........or just get in Genes way. LOL

At least you can feel like you accomplished something :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Dalpilot said:
There is no wiring in it, and anything that weighed over an ounce and wasn't needed is gone.
Yea I see you didn't put the 6.0 in it.:hehe:

Back