scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you want to spend $4000 an acre to buy land and pay for it for 50 years then go right ahead. What will happen if somethin happens and land is not worth anything or the great depression again or something like that?? would you want to owe millions of dollars on land and not be able to pay it back?? I think i will wait until the right time and i have enough money saved up so i can pay off a big chunk of property. O and another thing i do also is ive worked at a factory to. Good luck doin what you do. And ya i have a guy that i could sell my rims to for $800 and make a good chunk off of them and i turned him down cause i want to keep them. So let me guess you use your 763 hp truck as a tax right off dont ya?? and i know for a fact you will never get what you got in it back!! As far as u sayin my rims look stupid well i could care less what a dips*** like you says and your probaly just jealous
:hehe::shake::thankyou2::rockwoot::clap::blahblah1:

You own nothing kid. Well you have a bigger mouth then me kiddo, that's saying slot! congrats!

My truck, it's my hobby. I do with it how I want too. But you are going to assumin I only make $20/hour right?

So, you wanna race for pay checks? You got nothing to lose I'm sure.

Tell ya what, scan in your tax info, bock out personal data for us Mr. finicial kid

I learned my lesson. One burnout cost me a motor. LOL

I'm not gonna lock it...it's just getting interesting. LOL

Let me ask this then, since you like doing burnouts, did you enter in the burnout contest as well?

Scheid gave everyone a legal alternative to doing burnouts on the street and parking lots, yet you decided you couldn't wait for the contest? The whole city knew there were diesel trucks there that weekend. Then when they see trucks doing burnouts in the parking lot they put 2 and 2 together. It IS directly related, and creates a negative image for the rest of us.

You're just putting your foot in your mouth trying to validate your life. I was going to bring up stuff there, but you'll just dig yourself a bigger hole.

I LIKE STREET RACING, BUT I ALSO LIKE RACING AT THE TRACK. DOES THAT MAKE PUT MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH TO VALIDATE MY LIFE, IM NOT DEFENDING THIS GUY LIKE I KNOW HIM BECAUSE I DONT, ONLY VALIDATING FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SEE THE SAME STUFF I DO. THEY WILL NOT SHUT DOWN A HUGE EVENT BECAUSE OF SOME BURNOUTS. MOST OF THESE TOWNS LIVE 1 YEAR OFF OUR MONEY WE SPEND IN 3 NIGHTS. YOU GUYS ALL BASH PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, WHICH HE IS ALSO BUT I FEEL LIKE HE GOT JUMPED FROM THE GET GO. ****S OLD AND STUPID. HE WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THAT PARKING LOT. MAYBE U CAN YELL AT ABOUT 2-3K PEOPLE THAT WERE IN THAT PARKING LOT. AND THE OTHER 50 TRUCKS THAT DID STUFF?

Awwww crap....some kid I don't know and his girlfriend think my truck is ugly.
I quit CompD guys....gonna go sell my truck and buy a car now.
It's been nice knowing y'all but my feelings are all hurt and stuff so I gotta go. LOL

And Jason...haven't you learned that every kid on here that gets caught running his cock tube owns 4 trucks, 2 houses, a farm and a trophy wife to boot...and paid for it all himself with no help whatsoever from his parents. I've seen this story so many times i could write his posts for him verbatim. LOL

Rich, my gf hates your truck too. You obviously have no talent for anything, nothing to show for it. I'm not jellious.

Now get off my compd.

You own nothing kid. Well you have a bigger mouth then me kiddo, that's saying slot! congrats!

My truck, it's my hobby. I do with it how I want too. But you are going to assumin I only make $20/hour right?

So, you wanna race for pay checks? You got nothing to lose I'm sure.

Tell ya what, scan in your tax info, bock out personal data for us Mr. finicial kid

You don't know much about farming do you? Youd be suprised how many beef/grain farms are leased for a very small amout of what they make. Half the equipment most farms own is leased also, stuff never sticks around long enough to warrant paying it off and when its needed to be sold ain't worth ****.

THEY WILL NOT SHUT DOWN A HUGE EVENT BECAUSE OF SOME BURNOUTS.
TS 09....enough said.
outlaw99 said:
MOST OF THESE TOWNS LIVE 1 YEAR OFF OUR MONEY WE SPEND IN 3 NIGHTS.
That's a joke, right?
These towns could give 2 sh!TS about a diesel event and they damned sure don't survive for the year on the money we spend when we come to town.

God I love the younger crowds take on this stuff. It couldn't be more wrong but you can't talk sense to any of them. LOL

Theres gonna be a TS 2010 so whats your point there? I agree that was a little much but if you dont want to see burnouts at a diesel event, im sure there are car shows all over the country, most of those that i have been to have been laid back, sounds like a good place for you,
God i love these guys who get on here and try to police a diesel event from there computer LOL

Last edited:
My point is...the attitude that the actions of a few can't ruin it for everyone is wrong. That was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt at TS last year.
I enjoy a good burnout as much as the next guy but like has been said a million times...there's a time and place for everything.
That's we we put on the burnout contests...to give everyone a chance to show their stuff off AND win something for their efforts.
THAT is the time and place to do it...not in the middle of town when you're drunk as hell trying to show off.

The guys that wanna do it in public and ruin it for everyone are the ones that need to stay home....not those of us that are helping put on the events and trying to do the right thing by the communities that host us.

My point is...the attitude that the actions of a few can't ruin it for everyone is wrong. That was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt at TS last year.
I enjoy a good burnout as much as the next guy but like has been said a million times...there's a time and place for everything.
That's we we put on the burnout contests...to give everyone a chance to show their stuff off AND win something for their efforts.
THAT is the time and place to do it...not in the middle of town when you're drunk as hell trying to show off.

The guys that wanna do it in public and ruin it for everyone are the ones that need to stay home....not those of us that are helping put on the events and trying to do the right thing by the communities that host us.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TS09, FUNNY HOW THEY SAID WE COULDNT RUN DOWN THE TRACK BECASUE THE LOT WAS DSTROYED AND MUD ON THE TRACK BUT 3 HOURS LATER THERE IS A PRIVATE RENTAL AND CARS GOING DOWN THE TRACK? THAT COULD BE VERIFIED BUY ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE, AND THAT WENT OT TS IN 2009

Yep. I wasn't there. I didn't have a STAFF shirt on. I wasn't standing with Dennis when the track owner called the night before, I wasn't one of the first to the track that morning to see if anything could be done. I know absolutly nothing about what happened....you're right.

Did cars run that day? Yes
Did they do what the diesel guys did to piss off the track owner ? No

We, as a group, were punished for the actions of a few.
It had nothing to do with the track not being suitable for racing...it was.
Again...we were punished because a few people that thought their "right" to do whatever they wanted would have no consequences.

Does that simple explanation register with your brain ?

So who's gonna get the last word in, LOL it really isnt worth it, we all know ( well at least us grownups) that behavior like this will end our sport.

You don't know much about farming do you? Youd be suprised how many beef/grain farms are leased for a very small amout of what they make. Half the equipment most farms own is leased also, stuff never sticks around long enough to warrant paying it off and when its needed to be sold ain't worth ****.

The Kid doesn't own his own house based on what he mentioned in the last few posts. Maybe he lives with Mommy and Daddy still, yet claims no debt. Real manly there eh?

I guess I can understand the farm land rent/lease setup for crops. But What do you do if you piss off the owner of the land. Now you got 30 days to find a home for 200 cows? I suppose you can sell them off. Wasn't sure on all of that, I do not farm, and I do not live in the middle of nowhere. :)

But as far as your homestead...... Farm or no farm, if you don't own your house, yet you claim no debt, and your super Mr Financially responsible, your kidding your self and you really have nothing to show for it. If your living with your parents.

holmesfarm, do you live with mom and dad? come on, tell us the truth on this one.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TS09, FUNNY HOW THEY SAID WE COULDNT RUN DOWN THE TRACK BECASUE THE LOT WAS DSTROYED AND MUD ON THE TRACK BUT 3 HOURS LATER THERE IS A PRIVATE RENTAL AND CARS GOING DOWN THE TRACK? THAT COULD BE VERIFIED BUY ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE, AND THAT WENT OT TS IN 2009

528200820837PM_capslock.jpg

I guess I can understand the farm land rent/lease setup for crops. But What do you do if you piss off the owner of the land. Now you got 30 days to find a home for 200 cows? I suppose you can sell them off. Wasn't sure on all of that, I do not farm, and I do not live in the middle of nowhere.

Usually a long term lease, and they have provisions for that. One of those deals where your land lord cant kick you out and give you a 2 hr notice. If your leasing land for cattle you will have to have some extremely stupid things to piss of the owner.

lol

WOW i wish i would of never commented on this post because people like you wont just give up and will keep goin on for years about this and think you proved something. And i never said i OWNED a house did i?? I actually rent a house with my gf and its a sh** hole. And once again this thread was not about me and what i do for a living. It was about me and another 1000 people havin a little fun in a parkin lot and you and 10 other people that want to complain about it. And i dont drink so dont sit there and say the people doin burnouts WAS DRUNK. What if i was in a 1993 geo metro doin burnouts in the same parkin lot are you goin to say im ruining diesel events?

The Kid doesn't own his own house based on what he mentioned in the last few posts. Maybe he lives with Mommy and Daddy still, yet claims no debt. Real manly there eh?

I guess I can understand the farm land rent/lease setup for crops. But What do you do if you piss off the owner of the land. Now you got 30 days to find a home for 200 cows? I suppose you can sell them off. Wasn't sure on all of that, I do not farm, and I do not live in the middle of nowhere. :)

But as far as your homestead...... Farm or no farm, if you don't own your house, yet you claim no debt, and your super Mr Financially responsible, your kidding your self and you really have nothing to show for it. If your living with your parents.

holmesfarm, do you live with mom and dad? come on, tell us the truth on this one.

exactly thanks for pointin that out to him

Usually a long term lease, and they have provisions for that. One of those deals where your land lord cant kick you out and give you a 2 hr notice. If your leasing land for cattle you will have to have some extremely stupid things to piss of the owner.

would you like a pat on the back and a cookie???

Yep. I wasn't there. I didn't have a STAFF shirt on. I wasn't standing with Dennis when the track owner called the night before, I wasn't one of the first to the track that morning to see if anything could be done. I know absolutly nothing about what happened....you're right.

Did cars run that day? Yes
Did they do what the diesel guys did to piss off the track owner ? No

We, as a group, were punished for the actions of a few.
It had nothing to do with the track not being suitable for racing...it was.
Again...we were punished because a few people that thought their "right" to do whatever they wanted would have no consequences.

Does that simple explanation register with your brain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back