scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess...o well at least keep doin burnouts next to the ralleys restaurant...those bacon cheeseburgers were f'in tasty!

lol wow. im 22 and i farm 1500 acres and have over 200 cows and i do lots of jobs and your bragging about a truck youy spent a ton of money on and does it make you money??? no it doesnt and you will never get back what you put into it. So im 22 and im putting my money into stuff that makes me money and your braggin about a head unit in your truck.If i want to i can spend 80,000 on my truck and whats that goin to get me>???? it doesnt matter how old you are to make money u dumb a**. Ive seen tons of 30 an older people that are broke and have it worse than i do so how does it that make you be able to have more money and do waht you want?? And no i think your truck is ugly as hell and so does my gf. Like i said im 22 and all my stuff is paid off. what about you there bud?? Now just drop it your makin yourself look like an idiot and for bein 39 years old you have alot of time on your hands to start crap on a computer and it just shows how immature you are for your age. have a nice day and maybe i will see ya at an event sometime and you can come show me the truck your bank owns.:hehe:

I'm 39 if it really matters. I've built custom cars and trucks for my whole life and have every intention of continuing to do just that. I'm not sure why you have a hard on about my stereo but since you seem so interested in it I just put in a 3 way component set and bought a new head unit that cost more than all the mods on your truck. LOL
That's the good thing about being older...I can go buy the things I want whenever I want. LOL

Any other childish shots you wanna take at a truck you're apparently jealous of ?

lol wow. im 22 and i farm 1500 acres and have over 200 cows and i do lots of jobs and your bragging about a truck youy spent a ton of money on and does it make you money??? no it doesnt and you will never get back what you put into it. So im 22 and im putting my money into stuff that makes me money and your braggin about a head unit in your truck.If i want to i can spend 80,000 on my truck and whats that goin to get me>???? it doesnt matter how old you are to make money u dumb a**. Ive seen tons of 30 an older people that are broke and have it worse than i do so how does it that make you be able to have more money and do waht you want?? And no i think your truck is ugly as hell and so does my gf. Like i said im 22 and all my stuff is paid off. what about you there bud?? Now just drop it your makin yourself look like an idiot and for bein 39 years old you have alot of time on your hands to start crap on a computer and it just shows how immature you are for your age. have a nice day and maybe i will see ya at an event sometime and you can come show me the truck your bank owns.:hehe:

Them rims, you'll never get your money back.. Ram air on a turbo? how stupid, wasted money.

So, this farm and 200 some odd cows.. You started at 14 with a lemonade stand and saved up and bought it all your self? Or was it handed down to you? Large inheritance? I ask this because for good reason. You come off like you did all that on your own, if so prove it.

Yes, I had some help from family to get going early on, as most folks with good caring parents....However, your farm story sounds far fetched to be "paid off" only 4 years out of highschool with ZERO HELP.

ohhh wait.. I went back in this thread.... Sorry. I jumped in the middle..

You RENT? That makes perfect financial sense there kid. The guy your paying is laughing at you BTW.

hmmmm

well them rims i only have $300 bucks in after i traded some stuff i barely had any money in and i could sell them for an easy 800 bucks and make money off of them. And yes my dad started me off when i was 8 and gave me 2 feed lot heifers and after that i went to the auctions and bought feeder calves and fed them out through the winter and i bought old cows for around 300 bucks and had them for bout 5 years and they payed thereselves off the first year when they had there calf. No i havent inherited any money. I took out loans and payed them back. Ever since i was 10 i sold alot of produce in the summer at the farmers market and did lots of little jobs for people when i was 14 till now. I sell alot of firewood during the winter, i haul grain for people, run a 755 johndeere track loader, farm, buy and sell parts and a few trucks everynow and then, and i scrap alot of iron for people. O and yes i did have a lemonade stand when i was in 3rd grade! So there ya go

Them rims, you'll never get your money back.. Ram air on a turbo? how stupid, wasted money.

So, this farm and 200 some odd cows.. You started at 14 with a lemonade stand and saved up and bought it all your self? Or was it handed down to you? Large inheritance? I ask this because for good reason. You come off like you did all that on your own, if so prove it.

Yes, I had some help from family to get going early on, as most folks with good caring parents....However, your farm story sounds far fetched to be "paid off" only 4 years out of highschool with ZERO HELP.

????

why is the guy i rent from laughing???? I dont pay that high price for rent like most of the guys pay for rent around here so what are you trying to say??

ohhh wait.. I went back in this thread.... Sorry. I jumped in the middle..

You RENT? That makes perfect financial sense there kid. The guy your paying is laughing at you BTW.

why is the guy i rent from laughing???? I dont pay that high price for rent like most of the guys pay for rent around here so what are you trying to say??

Can't help you there kiddo... your "smrt" right? figure it out for your self.

I'm sure alot of farmers rent some property from other farmers.. but all?

You own nothing but depreciating objects. Good luck kiddo.

Your rims still look stupid, and you won't get what your "paid" for them..

lol

Well if you want to spend $4000 an acre to buy land and pay for it for 50 years then go right ahead. What will happen if somethin happens and land is not worth anything or the great depression again or something like that?? would you want to owe millions of dollars on land and not be able to pay it back?? I think i will wait until the right time and i have enough money saved up so i can pay off a big chunk of property. O and another thing i do also is ive worked at a factory to. Good luck doin what you do. And ya i have a guy that i could sell my rims to for $800 and make a good chunk off of them and i turned him down cause i want to keep them. So let me guess you use your 763 hp truck as a tax right off dont ya?? and i know for a fact you will never get what you got in it back!! As far as u sayin my rims look stupid well i could care less what a dips*** like you says and your probaly just jealous
:hehe::shake::thankyou2::rockwoot::clap::blahblah1:

Can't help you there kiddo... your "smrt" right? figure it out for your self.

I'm sure alot of farmers rent some property from other farmers.. but all?

You own nothing but depreciating objects. Good luck kiddo.

Your rims still look stupid, and you won't get what your "paid" for them..

Well, 173 posts in and this one isn't getting any smarter. Sure glad we have baby big bucks telling us to mind our own ****ing business when we go to events. I had it all backwards, thought we were supposed to keep the racing on the track and the burnouts in the water box. Thanks for the advice! Tool. :doh: :bang

wow i havnt looked at this post in a while and i dont think i will be returning to it any time soon.unbroken your truck sucks! haha j/k but at 39 shouldnt you be looking into a red corvette to pick up on soccer moms?

lol man whos that guy in the blue mega cab doin the burnout right after the silver dually??? thats what i like to do and alot of other people so y do u guys have to b**** about it?? u dont see me going and b****** about what you guys like to do. I spent my money on my tires so i think i can do whatever i want with them

im sure if you were to say that to a officer he would agree 100% with you. :bang this activity is illegal for a reason... its called reckless driving and endangering the public. but hey those are your tires that you payed for that ran over the baby in the stroller so its not your problem its their baby not yours.

Let me ask this then, since you like doing burnouts, did you enter in the burnout contest as well?

Scheid gave everyone a legal alternative to doing burnouts on the street and parking lots, yet you decided you couldn't wait for the contest? The whole city knew there were diesel trucks there that weekend. Then when they see trucks doing burnouts in the parking lot they put 2 and 2 together. It IS directly related, and creates a negative image for the rest of us.

You're just putting your foot in your mouth trying to validate your life. I was going to bring up stuff there, but you'll just dig yourself a bigger hole.

Awwww crap....some kid I don't know and his girlfriend think my truck is ugly.
I quit CompD guys....gonna go sell my truck and buy a car now.
It's been nice knowing y'all but my feelings are all hurt and stuff so I gotta go. LOL

And Jason...haven't you learned that every kid on here that gets caught running his cock tube owns 4 trucks, 2 houses, a farm and a trophy wife to boot...and paid for it all himself with no help whatsoever from his parents. I've seen this story so many times i could write his posts for him verbatim. LOL

gayfight.gif

We all know Rich would never have anything to do with a burn out in a parking lot while at a diesel event. LOL

Lock this thing already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back