scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL THERE WAS COPS WATCHIN IT GO ON. AND IF THERES A BABY IN A STROLLER AT 12 AT NIGHT IN A PARKING LOT WHERE THERES PEOPLE BURNING OUT AND GATHERING TO TALK MAYBE THAT PARENT NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THERE KID!!! ONCE AGAIN NO ONE GOT HURT AND IM SURE IF THERE WAS A BABY IN A STROLLER NO ONE WOULD GO DO A BURNOUT BY THEM

im sure if you were to say that to a officer he would agree 100% with you. :bang this activity is illegal for a reason... its called reckless driving and endangering the public. but hey those are your tires that you payed for that ran over the baby in the stroller so its not your problem its their baby not yours.

WOW i wish i would of never commented on this post because people like you wont just give up and will keep goin on for years about this and think you proved something. And i never said i OWNED a house did i?? I actually rent a house with my gf and its a sh** hole. And once again this thread was not about me and what i do for a living. It was about me and another 1000 people havin a little fun in a parkin lot and you and 10 other people that want to complain about it. And i dont drink so dont sit there and say the people doin burnouts WAS DRUNK. What if i was in a 1993 geo metro doin burnouts in the same parkin lot are you goin to say im ruining diesel events?

Thank you... you proved to everyone you're a douche and you have no reason to what so ever talk down to anyone about how to spend money!

Now, I'm going to go on a limb here.. since you are and expert farmer, your not moving around every 6 months or a year... your not military or your job doesn't mandate you pick up and leave on a whim. You stay put in one city for long term...... If that's true.. you are throwing your money away. But you know this already right?

What is your Credit score non-debt money bags?

See, what's going on here... I called you out.. you failed. heh. It's called growing up.

WELL THERE WAS COPS WATCHIN IT GO ON. AND IF THERES A BABY IN A STROLLER AT 12 AT NIGHT IN A PARKING LOT WHERE THERES PEOPLE BURNING OUT AND GATHERING TO TALK MAYBE THAT PARENT NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THERE KID!!! ONCE AGAIN NO ONE GOT HURT AND IM SURE IF THERE WAS A BABY IN A STROLLER NO ONE WOULD GO DO A BURNOUT BY THEM

Turn off the caps. It emphasizes that your are a douche, nothing more.

If the cops willfully let folks destroy private property like that.... That's a different manner. If it was my parking lot, I'd be rather upset to find tiremark everywhere. Now who's going to pay to fix it?

Sure, i've spun my tires before... Doesn't make it right. i mean, if you actully owned something, you might understand what is means to have some punk destroy it.

OK NEXT YEAR I WILL JUST BRING A GEO METRO AND DO SOME WICKED BURNOUTS SO I DONT AFFEND U AND THE OTHER 9 PEOPLE. IM SURE MOST OF THOSE TOWN PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE BLACK SMOKE GOIN UP IN THE AIR AND ALL THE DIESEL TRUCKS DRIVIN AROUND EITHER CAUSE THERE TREE HUGGERS SO DONT SIT THERE ANS SAY CAUSE SOME PEOPLE DID BURNOUTS ITS GOIN TO MAKE EVERYONE LOOK BAD.

Let me ask this then, since you like doing burnouts, did you enter in the burnout contest as well?

Scheid gave everyone a legal alternative to doing burnouts on the street and parking lots, yet you decided you couldn't wait for the contest? The whole city knew there were diesel trucks there that weekend. Then when they see trucks doing burnouts in the parking lot they put 2 and 2 together. It IS directly related, and creates a negative image for the rest of us.

You're just putting your foot in your mouth trying to validate your life. I was going to bring up stuff there, but you'll just dig yourself a bigger hole.

Here we have another case of some kids pride standing in the way of his brain. I'm sure he understands the point being made...but he'd have to admit he's wrong and swallow his pride to admit it.
I can remember being young as him and nobody could prove me wrong on anything myself. It'll take a few years but he'll grow up some day and agree with these points instead of fighting everyone just to prove he's right.

No harm/no foul....he's just a kid being a kid.
I hope they figure it out before they kill something we all love...but I doubt it. It's more important at that age to prove the old guys wrong ya know.

All i got to say is wow and if you want to drive to maryville missouri and meet me u can and i will give u a nice little tour of everything i do and where i live and you can get even more jealous and then you can call me a douche to my face and just see how tuff you really are and then i can take my jd dozer and smash your truck and haul it down with the load of iron im haulin. and no i dont want to race you cause if i do win how will i get your truck when the bank still owns it?? I never said i was rich or had lots of money. I simply told you what i do and i dont owe any money on anything so get on with your life and quit trying to act like your some big tuff guy on here

Thank you... you proved to everyone you're a douche and you have no reason to what so ever talk down to anyone about how to spend money!

Now, I'm going to go on a limb here.. since you are and expert farmer, your not moving around every 6 months or a year... your not military or your job doesn't mandate you pick up and leave on a whim. You stay put in one city for long term...... If that's true.. you are throwing your money away. But you know this already right?

What is your Credit score non-debt money bags?

See, what's going on here... I called you out.. you failed. heh. It's called growing up.

would you like a pat on the back and a cookie???

Do you have ANY reading comprehension skills or have you turned your brain into jelly bouncing around on those tractors ?

I wasn't talking to you in that post, genius.

All i got to say is wow and if you want to drive to maryville missouri and meet me u can and i will give u a nice little tour of everything i do and where i live and you can get even more jealous and then you can call me a douche to my face and just see how tuff you really are and then i can take my jd dozer and smash your truck and haul it down with the load of iron im haulin. and no i dont want to race you cause if i do win how will i get your truck when the bank still owns it?? I never said i was rich or had lots of money. I simply told you what i do and i dont owe any money on anything so get on with your life and quit trying to act like your some big tuff guy on here

You're more than welcome to debate what you think is right and wrong...but if you threaten another member again I'll bounce your ass off this site before you can blink again.
Understand ?

You're more than welcome to debate what you think is right and wrong...but if you threaten another member again I'll bounce your ass off this site before you can blink again.
Understand ?

Rich, you're closer to this douche then me... you care to "meet up with him" for a case of beer?

I'd vote to ban him now, he's wasting my internetz.

well you was braggin about what you did at the event to the other guy cause u had a event t shirt on so i figured id ask if you want a pat on the back and a cookie. So what do you really do for living cause 9 times out of 10 that im on here u are on here braggin about your ugly ass truck and how much money u have spent on it and how smart mature and inteligent you are cause your older.

Do you have ANY reading comprehension skills or have you turned your brain into jelly bouncing around on those tractors ?

I wasn't talking to you in that post, genius.

ha. Ohh that's funny stuff right there. Seriously, you live with your parents.. you sound like your 16, not 22. There's no away you have a girlfriend with and IQ over 60 with that attitude.

how did i threaten him????????? i told him if he really wanted to he could drive to where i live and id show him what i do and he could call me a douche to my face??? did i say i was going to beat him up??? nope sure didnt. maybe you and him should move in together you guys seem like you would get along great!

Understand ?

how did i threaten him????????? i told him if he really wanted to he could drive to where i live and id show him what i do and he could call me a douche to my face??? did i say i was going to beat him up??? nope sure didnt. maybe you and him should move in together you guys seem like you would get along great!

Um, you didn't graduate high school either did you?

ARE U SERIOUSLY GOIN TO SAY THAT???????? WOW U JUST CALLED ME A DOUCHE ON THE COMPUTER AND NOW UR GOIN TO SIT THERE AND TELL ME IM 16?? AND YES I HAVE A GF AND SHES SITTIN RIGHT HERE READIN ALL THIS AND THINKS YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE.

ha. Ohh that's funny stuff right there. Seriously, you live with your parents.. you sound like your 16, not 22. There's no away you have a girlfriend with and IQ over 60 with that attitude.

The guy said I have no idea what happened at TS when in fact I was heavily involved with that event as is most of the CompD staff.
I informed him of how wrong he was.
I like chocolate chip cookies...how many you wanna send ?

To answer your other question...I'm a Project Manager. I do quite well for myself, thanks for asking.
And in case you missed the point of an Internet forum...everyone is here to
brag about their trucks. Without that...there's no need for a discussion forum.

And I only brag about the Fummins. I don't ever talk about my 06 Dodge 2500. I can start talking about that one too if you want ???

Rich, you're closer to this douche then me... you care to "meet up with him" for a case of beer?

I'd vote to ban him now, he's wasting my internetz.

I vote the same! He ain't worth the waste of perfectly good bandwidth...

Holmesfarm, don't bother looking for that wire harness that I PM'd you about...I found one elsewhere...after reading all your :Throwup: in the last 5 minutes I wouldn't buy it if you were the only person in the US that had one.

ARE U SERIOUSLY GOIN TO SAY THAT???????? WOW U JUST CALLED ME A DOUCHE ON THE COMPUTER AND NOW UR GOIN TO SIT THERE AND TELL ME IM 16?? AND YES I HAVE A GF AND SHES SITTIN RIGHT HERE READIN ALL THIS AND THINKS YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE.

Yep.

Everything you've wrote thus far contradicts everything you claim to be and be for.

debt free, yet you own nothing (no chit)

Wasteful additions to a truck, yet you have ugly rims and you claim both your trucks make more then "stock hp". hmmmm

It's ok to do burnouts in parking lots. But if I took spay paint along side your truck, you'd be rather upset I would imagine..

You're never wrong......

What ever kiddo.

Still waiting on your credit score. :)

To the GF of this kid:
Get out - he's retarded.

maybe you should tell ur buddy unbroken that to then about the wasteful additions to a truck

Yep.

Everything you've wrote thus far contradicts everything you claim to be and be for.

debt free, yet you own nothing (no chit)

Wasteful additions to a truck, yet you have ugly rims and you claim both your trucks make more then "stock hp". hmmmm

It's ok to do burnouts in parking lots. But if I took spay paint along side your truck, you'd be rather upset I would imagine..

You're never wrong......

What ever kiddo.

Still waiting on your credit score. :)

To the GF of this kid:
Get out - he's retarded.

i wasnt drinking so how can u say that?

Maybe you can't see it in the video but I can assure you that they were drinking, I was there bud. I will agree that it doesnt take alcohol for people to act like idiots, but alcohol will bring out the idiot in people that usually arent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back