SMARTY DEFUELING ON 07''s ISSUE.

what do you suggest.so many options.whats the most reliable.and im not having any issue's at all.whats to gain from it.thanks

what do you suggest.so many options.whats the most reliable.and im not having any issue's at all.whats to gain from it.thanks
Opie's. . .as Pat stated and I agree with your mods are up there, above what you are running for your lp. Some '07 do not have the defueling issue, some do, I believe D/C changed their ECM's monthly or more in late 06's on b/c of tree huggers. (EPA)

I'm just not sure that a Mitusa is required with his mods.

mulisha and I have very similar set-ups. I run a 200 gph FASS that's boost referenced. It's at ~20 psi at idle and ramps up to 80 psi fuel pressure at 60 psi boost.

I think that's more than enough for 90 horse injectors.

I'm just not sure that a Mitusa is required with his mods.

mulisha and I have very similar set-ups. I run a 200 gph FASS that's boost referenced. It's at ~20 psi at idle and ramps up to 80 psi fuel pressure at 60 psi boost.

I think that's more than enough for 90 horse injectors.

Well, a 95/150 falls short of what you are running, and there is nothing wrong with the Fass system.

I'm not real sure where this is going myself. LOL

For your injectors and CP3....I'm thinking you have plenty of lift pump.

The only reason I have a bigger one is that it's left over from my old motor.

Lift pump

yes very well said pat.i try to listen to every body, i have lots to learn still.im only running the 95/150 FASS also.

Not enough. Not nearly enough.

My experience with the Gusher was I set it on 17psi and when I'd jump on it and on out to complete wot it would drop 2 psi and that was it! I can't say the same for my FASS and A-Dog. And this will BLOW your mind,... that was with a bent over or kinked line up by the dual cp3s,.. Bad-Duvall can verify that issue,... tks to quality work of my old shop. For that pump to PULL fuel,.. not push it in that situation was nothing short of amazing. I just can't say enough good things about the Mitusa's Gusher.

Here's a graph of mine with the speed limiter stopping it just before 4K rpm. I don't see any defuel before hitting 145 mph on the dyno. It has the curve comming up to the the peak and then tapering off.
630hp.jpg

This is too .......

Think volume NOT pressure,...think volume NOT pressure,.... think volume NOT pressure. Geeez!

Agreed....but how much volume is really necessary for a stage 3 single pump and 90 horse injectors ?

pretty good number's billy, but you dont have an 07.:bang

I have to agree with Billy, 07 or not. His dyno looks just like mine and they're done on the same dyno with the same operator. As with Billy's truck.... mine doesn't defuel ( if it does at all ) before it hits 165mph running to 4K. Unfortunely, unlike Billy's graph, mine doesn't show 4K

so far triton you are the only person that i know of that doesnt have a defueling problem.so it looks like your the exception, so be thankfull and stop saying there isnt a problem. cause if there wasnt marco and bob wouldnt be attempting to fix it would they.

so far triton you are the only person that i know of that doesnt have a defueling problem.so it looks like your the exception, so be thankfull and stop saying there isnt a problem. cause if there wasnt marco and bob wouldnt be attempting to fix it would they.

I never said there " isn't " a problem. I've only pointed out what mine does. You guys are saying it's a 07 problem and that Billy's 05 graph doesn't count. I mentioned that the prove of mine working is the fact it looks the same as Billy's graph who shouldn't have the problem according to you guys.

Do you sled pull ?? If not, I don't understand your concern.

Back