Smarty UDC: how the f*** do you use it?

6speedsteve

Farmco Diesel
Just got the demo version of UDC and am currently running TNT R but just like most smarty downloads, none of the directions or info on there sight make any sense to me. Is there anyone who can dumb it down so maybe I can successfully use it! Thanks :)

I feel your pain. I had a friend come to the house and download and install to smarty. I felt so dumb.

I had computer wiz s help me both time I did it but the Udc brings a whole new level I confusion

Yea it is confusing to download the first time and setup, once you get it done the updates are easier after that.

Jim

So I have one huge question... Is the UDC supposed to be MADS take at an "efi live" type program?

wow i didnt realize asking for help meant people had to be assholes. thats why i asked for help, i understand the parameters and how to tune my truck im not dumb i just want info on if anyone used it. thanks to those who can help and a big GOF to those who cant

wow i didnt realize asking for help meant people had to be assholes. thats why i asked for help, i understand the parameters and how to tune my truck im not dumb i just want info on if anyone used it. thanks to those who can help and a big GOF to those who cant

Saying that you are not dumb with a run-on sentence is a fantastic example of why we don't believe you. LOL

Why don't you go play on MySpace and criticize all the 13 yr olds and underoath fans on there grammar. I'm just asking a simple question, trying to learn about all this stuff. Your the type of person no one wants around

Why don't you go play on MySpace and criticize all the 13 yr olds and underoath fans on there grammar. I'm just asking a simple question, trying to learn about all this stuff. Your the type of person no one wants around

Most 13 year olds have better basic computer skills than you, they understand that demo versions of software are not meant to operate to the same potential as the full version. Besides, most 13 year olds have enough sense to start a thread asking for help in the proper forum section! That's why I was laughing!

Last edited:
I know its a demo and I haven't tried to use it yet, i bet you and stainlessrra hang out and think its cool to go around and talk **** on forums about **** that's irrelevant to the actual thread. No surprise there really tho cause I'm probably the thousandth one you've done it to, just another day for you right?

I Spose the next post from you guys will talk about my punctuation and how it's incorrect or something.

Getting closer.... Besides, I seem to get along with everyone quite well.

Most 13 year olds have better basic computer skills than you, they understand that demo versions of software are not meant to operate to the same potential as the full version. Besides, most 13 year olds have enough sense to start a thread asking for help in the proper forum section! That's why I was laughing!

Hey Lee, wanna hangout and talk some ****? If there's extra time maybe we can even do karate in the garage. LOL

I know its a demo and I haven't tried to use it yet, i bet you and stainlessrra hang out and think its cool to go around and talk **** on forums about **** that's irrelevant to the actual thread. No surprise there really tho cause I'm probably the thousandth one you've done it to, just another day for you right?

I Spose the next post from you guys will talk about my punctuation and how it's incorrect or something.

Your computer skills fail you yet again! If you look on the left it will tell you that Lee lives in Newburg, Pennsyltucky, while I live in Colorado... But you are correct about it being "just another day", we have plenty of idiots to deal with. Besides, what I said was plenty relevant! You asked questions about tuning software and I told you that you probably shouldn't use it...

No need, I attacked your grammar again.