Smarty UDC: how the f*** do you use it?

Stainless also drinks Jim Beam/ Jack Daniels straight from the bottle ON THE MOUNTAIN.

Cups? We don't need no stinkin' cups ON THE MOUNTAIN

**** I don't know what it is now, I'm just sayin it was 14 with a stock turbo. I'm sure some of you have heard of the g & j diesel mbrp dirty max? There shop is up the road from me. The guy who drives it is literally 15 feet from me right now at his house.

**** I don't know what it is now, I'm just sayin it was 14 with a stock turbo. I'm sure some of you have heard of the g & j diesel mbrp dirty max? There shop is up the road from me. The guy who drives it is literally 15 feet from me right now at his house.

So, doesn't make you fast.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Your neighbor is probably a member here. Hopefully he steps out and fills us in on how raterdard you actually are...then again, we've already figured that out...

Just goes to show how one sided this is. I was explaining to whichever ass said we only have 14-15 trucks. We have fast **** here and regardless what you say your all just jealous on Montana :)

Just goes to show how one sided this is. I was explaining to whichever ass said we only have 14-15 trucks. We have fast **** here and regardless what you say your all just jealous on Montana :)

Wades cousin? :hehe::bang

It's Wade. That is his friend. Makes the most sense actually.

Wade is flo pro not mbrp

Been there got the t shirt, would live to live there some day but not jealous at all. My recamendation for you is to put the shovel down, the ground has to be getting hot with how deep you are.

[QUOTE Been there got the t shirt, would live to live there some day but not jealous at all. My recamendation for you is to put the shovel down, the ground has to be getting hot with how deep you are.[/QUOTE]

:clap::lolly:

It's an Internet forum site? What are you going to do? Have me arrested for voicing my opinion on the truth of you guys? Or maybe just all you guys will join up and come find me and beat me up and take my keys away and delete my profile? Because if your gonna say that I'll be on everyones **** list and no one will help me then it seems to me that that's how it was from when anyone of you guys first posted on here.

And I think it's funny how so many of you get offended by the way I type and the fact I'm new here and had a single god damn question. At least I'm not saying lol fml brb lmfao and all that other stupid texting crap.

It's an Internet forum site? What are you going to do? Have me arrested for voicing my opinion on the truth of you guys? Or maybe just all you guys will join up and come find me and beat me up and take my keys away and delete my profile? Because if your gonna say that I'll be on everyones **** list and no one will help me then it seems to me that that's how it was from when anyone of you guys first posted on here.

And I think it's funny how so many of you get offended by the way I type and the fact I'm new here and had a single god damn question. At least I'm not saying lol fml brb lmfao and all that other stupid texting crap.
Wow, just wow.

I doubt any of these guys are "jealous on Montana" I've been on over half the roads in the entire state and I have yet to find anything that makes me want to stay, oh and my WIFE'S pickup runs a 14 flat LOL