Smarty UDC: how the f*** do you use it?

EFI is alot easier to use then the udc demo imo. That being said EFI is alot more complicated since there are alot more maps. With those maps comes alot more control over the engine. Tuning with any version of a smarty is the same thing as taking the plate and afc away from a ppump and trying to control it.

I know its a demo and I haven't tried to use it yet, i bet you and stainlessrra hang out and think its cool to go around and talk **** on forums about **** that's irrelevant to the actual thread. No surprise there really tho cause I'm probably the thousandth one you've done it to, just another day for you right?

I Spose the next post from you guys will talk about my punctuation and how it's incorrect or something.
Yes yes yes, I spend alot of time in Colorado, even been up that big hill called "pikes peak" a few times, you should try it sometime!
You guys are just mad cause your probably using edge or bully dog :)

Yeah that's it!:doh:

EFI is alot easier to use then the udc demo imo. That being said EFI is alot more complicated since there are alot more maps. With those maps comes alot more control over the engine. Tuning with any version of a smarty is the same thing as taking the plate and afc away from a ppump and trying to control it.

Tuning with efilive is easier because it gives the capability to data log and see where changes are needed. Learning the software is super easy!

Saying that you are not dumb with a run-on sentence is a fantastic example of why we don't believe you. LOL

THAT was some funny chit. :clap::hehe: I think that may just be "signature" worthy.

grammartime.jpg

If you are tying to intimidate stainless.... It will work keep it up. He is just a skinny little bean pole who is a bad arse on the Internet.

If you are tying to intimidate stainless.... It will work keep it up. He is just a skinny little bean pole who is a bad arse on the Internet.

That is what I was thinkin'....I just hope someone has the video of his face when Stainless steps out of a truck. :hehe:

Its troo wut the'y sAye, if your'are knot frum Montana. Yoo're a city slicker. And no I'm not trying to "intimidate" anyone. I wanna see if he's as cool and badass as he talks. I'm assuming you all think your fast as the space shuttle so you talk big with your words. People say black smoking unnecessarily gives this sport a bad name, but realistically it's pricks like you who do that... Just saying haha

Its troo wut the'y sAye, if your'are knot frum Montana. Yoo're a city slicker. And no I'm not trying to "intimidate" anyone. I wanna see if he's as cool and badass as he talks. I'm assuming you all think your fast as the space shuttle so you talk big with your words. People say black smoking unnecessarily gives this sport a bad name, but realistically it's pricks like you who do that... Just saying haha

Duuuuuude.

1) Not from Montana..and NOT a city slicker.
2) That is good. :D
3) We know his big ass muscles are harmless but you don't yet. Just gettin' in our bluff.
4) We all don't think our trucks are fast....some of us KNOW they aren't. LOL
5) Most of us don't smoke. I've quit for almost 7 weeks now.
6) Before you call anyone pricks...you best get your crap straight.

Chillax, rookie. No need to come back with a paragraph of crap...we're just given ya chit. That's what we do...not black out intersections. :Cheer: Please return to cumminGs forum if you want to talk about that nonsense.

Your right, I'm sorry for wasting your time. I shouldve thought twice about asking a question on a site based on question asking and info sharing.Could you direct to the right part of the site where I can get accurate info about the UDC from knowledgable individuals?

Thanks for the help I appreciate it. But that's just people arguing? Like what happened to my thread

Thanks for the help I appreciate it. But that's just people arguing? Like what happened to my thread

:hehe: I feel your pain, man. Seems to me like if you offered something you'd offer help too...but that is just me. I haven't ran a smarty mainly because I'd hate the stop and program part of it (not on the fly) but secondly there sure are a lot of questions with no real answers. It makes sense to tell folks..."hey, we got somethin' comin" to keep them from buyin' other products...but it also makes sense to have it all done and online help ready when it hits too. I don't run one so I can't argue about that.