Smarty UDC: how the f*** do you use it?

It's an Internet forum site? What are you going to do? Have me arrested for voicing my opinion on the truth of you guys? Or maybe just all you guys will join up and come find me and beat me up and take my keys away and delete my profile? Because if your gonna say that I'll be on everyones **** list and no one will help me then it seems to me that that's how it was from when anyone of you guys first posted on here.

And I think it's funny how so many of you get offended by the way I type and the fact I'm new here and had a single god damn question. At least I'm not saying lol fml brb lmfao and all that other stupid texting crap.

We are not offended. We are laughing at you. Big difference scooter.

I imagine it's something like this! LOL
unicorn.jpg

Stainless also drinks Jim Beam/ Jack Daniels straight from the bottle ON THE MOUNTAIN.

Cups? We don't need no stinkin' cups ON THE MOUNTAIN

I drink better stuff than that ON THE MOUNTAIN! You guys know he got fired from that dealership too....

**** I don't know what it is now, I'm just sayin it was 14 with a stock turbo. I'm sure some of you have heard of the g & j diesel mbrp dirty max? There shop is up the road from me. The guy who drives it is literally 15 feet from me right now at his house.

That's a fantastic story! As long as were talking about **** that doesn't matter I have 5 fish.

The Jersey Shore reject?

Yup! For theft I was told.

What kind of fish?

...I like fish.

The tank I was referring too is a natural tank, well except for the piranha. It's got a collection of Bass, Perch, and even an ill-tempered bluegill that rules the tank. I had other fish, until I introduced the bass for fun. He got chased around the tank for months by the Oscars until he eventually snapped and murdered everything. LOL

The tank I was referring too is a natural tank, well except for the piranha. It's got a collection of Bass, Perch, and even an ill-tempered bluegill that rules the tank. I had other fish, until I introduced the bass for fun. He got chased around the tank for months by the Oscars until he eventually snapped and murdered everything. LOL
Haha, cool stuff! How big of a tank? Sounds fairly large.

I had a little 40 gallon Cichlid (South American) tank (and some cat fish/various other odd species) for quite a few years. Eventually all the fish got to big and I sold them to a breeders for a nice bit of cash (since they were so healthy). I thought about stepping up to a 100-200 gallon salt water tank, but decided not go in that direction at the time since my sanity was already in questionLOL.

I had a little 40 gallon Cichlid (South American) tank (and some cat fish/various other odd species) for quite a few years. Eventually all the fish got to big and I sold them to a breeders for a nice bit of cash (since they were so healthy). I thought about stepping up to a 100-200 gallon salt water tank, but decided not go in that direction at the time since my sanity was already in questionLOL.

Sanity? So you really are the Fish Whisperer! LOL

That's a good question, I didn't pick this tank up my buddy did.(it was a gift, you know, the get this thing the fvck outta here because I'm sick of fish kind) But it's decent sized and bigger than my 55. I love salt water, but I don't want the work!

what I got out of this thread was, Stainless is a big SOB,6speedsteve doesn't know any better, most of you are just little pricks ruining the sport. That was a good one. UDC is hard to use and EFI is where its at. Oh and stay away from Montana,and maybe Colorado. anything I missed?