"SOFA KING" on

You have seen jim porter sofa king cool. I have ways wanted to meet him and maybe get his autograph.

Quarterman, just hold a peice of paper out infront of you and ask him to do it. He has ESPN and all that. Then look down at the paper and it will be done!

Quarterman, just hold a peice of paper out infront of you and ask him to do it. He has ESPN and all that. Then look down at the paper and it will be done!

Thanks I will sofa king give it a try jim porter sofa king rocks.

When Jim Porter swaps out a trans on an 02 dodge while shishkabobbing 2 women at a time, no hand tools or transmission jacks are required.

As I have monitored the threads and post on every website in the world, I want to address one shocking post on competition diesel. The thought sickens me to my stomach. You see, to be as manly as myself(and bada$$ i might add), I am indeed ill. I haven't seen discusting desicions made like this ever. BIG SWOLE decided to jump ship and fight for the wrong. He has a made conscious effort to go against everything that is right, due to love, lust, or lack of ability. If only the moderators could have pulled the post made by BIG SWOLE, then all of this mess could be reversed and he could have the NFUO's respect. But since those words have met my eyes, BIG SWOLE will never be a part of the NFUO. EVER.:badidea::badidea:

JIM PORTER
NFUO PRESIDENT
1-800-Jim-Porter
JimP@JimPorter.com

LOL

Son!!! The NFUO now stands for:

NEW FASTEST UNIFORMED OFFICER!!!!!!

Don't mess with the Law Dog!!!!

Have your control for now, ONLY CAUSE I LET YOU HAVE IT!!!!
When I'm ready, I'll just take it!!!! =)

Oh dear Lord....Big Swole just dissed Jim Porter in public.
Cover your heads boys...it's about to get ugly...........

You sofa king have a Big Head! :poke:

First off this is all in fun!!
I don't even Know Mr. Porter
I don't know you!
You don't know me! (Unless i've met you and just don't know your screen name)

Either way,
No big head here man!! I'm a nobody here on CompD and just havin some fun with friends on this thread!!

Chill!! This is supposed to be fun!!!!:poke:

First off this is all in fun!!
I don't even Know Mr. Porter
I don't know you!
You don't know me! (Unless i've met you and just don't know your screen name)

Either way,
No big head here man!! I'm a nobody here on CompD and just havin some fun with friends on this thread!!

Chill!! This is supposed to be fun!!!!:poke:

that may have just been an observation from the picture in your avatar LOL :hehe:

that may have just been an observation from the picture in your avatar LOL :hehe:

:hehe:

Not you too TY???? Dem's Jokes!!!!

Acutally, I only wear a 7 3/8 hat size!!! LOL
That's not a big head is it??? lol

:hehe:

Not you too TY???? Dem's Jokes!!!!

Acutally, I only wear a 7 3/8 hat size!!! LOL
That's not a big head is it??? lol

you said... it's all about fun :rules: :Cheer:

I haven't forgotten Zip-Ty :doh:

Triton. Kool Aid?

I drink Whiskey and I pi$$ redbull. I smoke Marlboro Reds and fight people. no kool aid. and maybe there's a 12 inch johnson in my pants but no Jones' here
I do beleive you are a fellow fence jumper with your buddie BIG SWOLE.
You have exasterbated my patience, and slapped the NFUO in the face. Shame on you both

Can I just say...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!! I am sofa king bored with this guy!! Yawn!:poke:

Pay no attention to that organization behind the curtain:

Man_behind_the_curtain_copy.jpg

behindTheCurtain.gif

you ain't got to worry about me ridding the fench because i don't want to be apart of the team thats gonna get there a$$ handed to them because i damn sure don't like opra, ho ho's make you fat, and at least once or twice a month there is alot of b$$$hing going on. i can't deal with it.:hehe::hehe:

Can I just remind you of a little name, my sofa king, dear Mickey....Short Bus!! Well, you can sofa king add traitor to that name now my dear. The HADA has copied your post and is currently sofa king sending it to your wife!!:badidea: