Someone had to do it, cummins tubular manifold.

just 2 days ago I was talking to Brady about building a Silver Bullet with a T-4 housing.

6.jpg

here you go they are available in a .91 or a .88 T4 housing, it has the higher flowing 3" hose discharge on the compressor cover, a 66 inducer and the 80x 74 T wheel. It has a half marmon Vband exhaust outlet, a little smaller than the HX 40, it can be machined and a flange can be provided. It is the same CHRA as I think you are looking for.

I would of loved to use a T4 flange on my header, just not sure which route the truck will be going yet... Is there any possibility of somthing around 62/14 in a T4? For twin setups of course.

View attachment 11620

here you go they are available in a .91 or a .88 T4 housing, it has the higher flowing 3" hose discharge on the compressor cover, a 66 inducer and the 80x 74 T wheel. It has a half marmon Vband exhaust outlet, a little smaller than the HX 40, it can be machined and a flange can be provided. It is the same CHRA as I think you are looking for.

You said that is a Silver Bullet or is it a S300 you sell? All I need to make something work is a turbo and some parts, I can fab stuff here in any metal or Aluminum.

If my Twins sell then I'll have the T-66 and a E.D. external gate on my truck before long, then if Brady wants to do some R&D against his turbo I can do that too.

Jim

Do you have a 66 Silver Bullet with the 80 turbine?

If you do, I have a .91 T4 housing here I will send you to try. I think it is a 16.4 cm

I was talking to Brady about building a Silver Bullet with a T-4 housing.

Yeah I called about this aswell, so I could keep my T-4 Gate setup and the said they could for the same price. But do they really have a 14cm T-4 or would it be bigger. They told me It would be a 14cm.

found this gem

270426.jpg

270427.jpg

^^^while i was googling for a tubular header, I came across that header (or a similar one) for sale on dieselbombers.com

that site is a mess, btw.

2 Questions then:

1. If there is no dis-advantage in running tubes together then why even buy/build a manifold other than the (cool I got one factor).....insert data here......keep Log type and save 50% as they are cheap!

2. If the T-3 is so good then why even buy a T-4 Turbo unless you are talking about a 400 hp truck, I'm not....double that!

I now look at the stuff I was trying to do with a T-3 manifold/top turbo combo and it doesn't even make since to me, just 2 days ago I was talking to Brady about building a Silver Bullet with a T-4 housing.

Barry from NADP had Industrial build him a T-4 Silver 66 about 4-5 months ago. seems to work quite well.

Still waiting for someone to do a 2" log manifold with a venturi collector.

What is the venturi you speak of?

I really like Jeffereson State Diesel's manifold, if I had the coin to spend I would get one. I might even try to build my own later on...

That big ugly gray thing up there is pointless IMO they are not equal length and it is WAY too bulky

I really like Jeffereson State Diesel's manifold, if I had the coin to spend I would get one. I might even try to build my own later on...

That big ugly gray thing up there is pointless IMO they are not equal length and it is WAY too bulky

your question should be stated...

WHO is this venturi you speak of??

Venturi's speed up air... I had to put one in my header so it would spool on the botton...Bout 1300RPM she'd start to light!:ft: Befor....bout 2000:doh:

But after all it made 26HP!!!

Do you see the venturi collector on the manifold in the picture you posted here?

IMG_2179.JPG

Yeah Woodruff made that they haven't made any others since then But I'm sure they would make one up for you.

Who has this one available and how much do they run?

Theres a couple of Company that make them hit up Comp461 he sells them im sure other sponsors sell them to.