SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

I had the IAT on the airbox cause RP issues (being to low). Not sure how, but I could read the sensor and it showed correct. Swapped it anyway and RP jumped back to normal.

That sensor on the airbox causes all kinds of issues. Go unplug that little bastard and drive your truck...then you'll know what happens if it goes bad.

ill get 1.6 on here again asap. 1.5 is nearly rattle free as i increase llt. i got a rattle around 2200 thats it. heh. thats the surge zone. thus far this is very nice. the cringe factor is not there anymore.

buy your new sensors from snedge!!!

when you clean the filter and forget to plug it in, if i recall correctly its just limp mode. might as well replace it too for giggles

as far as the rail gauge shows, nothing that looks to me out of the ordinary. accelerate, more pressure. heh.

ok ya peaked my interest, hey Snedge, let me know what he got from ya and how much.........

Awesome.... com error trying to get back to 1.6.. truck is stuck in the middle of the driveway blocking the gf's car.. awesome.

So say the IAT sensor was plugged in but tucked in behind my battery. Would that cause some weird problems?

When I put my s400 on I never put the one back on the intake. Any reason my top pump would shake wildly at idle? All mounting hardware is tight and no pulleys are loose? It actually cracked the feed line. Im fighting lots of white smoke and lope idle andand popping / white smokesmoke under light pedal. Nothing wilhile cruising or while accelerating since I loaded 1.6. Before it was much worse. My rail is 10k at idle and dips if I thump the pedal.

high rail pressure code

I through a high rail pressure code for the second time yesterday.
Any thoughts on that ?
Also I see the rail pressure acting a little erratic.

I tried LLR 0 & still rail pressure erratic. Rail pressure seems to jumping around after letting off the throttle.
No acceleration run on just pressure hanging & jumping to 22000.

No more testing for me...broke either a motor mount or trans mount.
Makes a nice binding kinda pop/klunk thing when you get on it hard.
She's now parked till the cab swap happens.

Yeah Gordon.

Raced at Turkey Day today also. Ran 10.51 and 10.58. I have a strange issue with it breaking up at 3500. Not sure what it is yet, but I'm tearing the engine down in the next week or so anyway to freashen it up since it's been 2 years.

Was able to tune the stutter/breaking up out of it on the dyno today. Good thing I did it on the dyno because I would have never thought to go as low on the HLT as I had to at the track!!

Ended up HLRP 25 HLT 37 HLD 42

Greg...
How was the overall power curve and the final numbers compared to what you did at the fall dyno show.?

Greg...
How was the overall power curve and the final numbers compared to what you did at the fall dyno show.?

Andy,

The curve is a little broader. The last couple pulls were 942-946 uncorrected. I'll post the graphs tomorrow evening.

cequestad,
I am getting close to changing injectors.. Still have my stocks at 167k.. Are you recomending F1 as they are easier to deal with timing than others? I also have the SSR and am getting close with SOP tuning for a daily driver. and am planning on CP3 upgrade or dual pump once I do injectors and at that time will dyno tune..

Pm me to talk offline.

Ok so the lower I put the timing the better it runs has anyone been in the teens yet?
Seems LT 15 HT 18 RUNS STRONG AND CLEAN! I really don't know what that means but these numbers are greek to me!!
LT 15
HT 18
LR 03
HR 05
LD 16
HD 20
Going to raise duration till it smokes and see what happens! These numbers pull hard with no rattle or smoke but milage is around 13mpg

Why does it surprise you? People think 50 50 50 is the only way...lol.

EH 90's.....don't need much timing.

Back