The demise of 2.6?

Probably should be SuperStreet Diesel Trucks, SuperFarm is a 3.0 tractor class, and they sure as hell aren't "Farm" tractors....

Following that type of designation, 3.6 class should be Limited ProStock Diesel Trucks, just like 4.1 tractors...

Does anyone see or agree with my reasoning?

Probably should be SuperStreet Diesel Trucks, SuperFarm is a 3.0 tractor class, and they sure as hell aren't "Farm" tractors....

Following that type of designation, 3.6 class should be Limited ProStock Diesel Trucks, just like 4.1 tractors...

Does anyone see or agree with my reasoning?
I like the thought of the "Limited Pro Stock" name. Follows the same lines as tractors...

-Super Stock Diesel Truck
-Pro Stock Diesel Trucks (3.6)
-Limited Pro Stock Diesel Trucks (3.0)

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Limited Prostock-3.0
Prostock-3.6
Superstock-unlimited

this is exactly what I was thinking it makes the most sense

But if they are gonna call it ProStock, I don't think the turbo should be Limited to a size limit...

How about calling them what they are
Expensive
Crazy expensive
Fk'n ridicoulousy expensive

Last edited:
This is making my head hurt .... okay....so the 2.6 class no longer exists?, it is now smooth bore 3.0?

Yes, tracking the other organizations but, they usually follow suit over the next few years?

OK, just to clarify.... I have my current 3.0(3.6)ODL body spoken for, I just need to remove it so the gentleman can come pick it up...

I am putting a different body on the truck... How is the rule to be written??? OEM floor and firewall must be used in cab and box??? I just want to know so I know how to build my body lift framework.

I will be building this truck to work in either class with a simple Turbo change for future options or to even sell to either class...

Back