the snuffer.................

DIESEL POWER said:
1200hp+:rockwoot:

Not without a wastegate or nitrous.

Brad,

Yours flows 20+ lbs/min less but it's wastegated. It will make about the same power because of it too. Besides we'll see a upgraded wheel for it soon too.

Spy pic of Snuffer.

thesnuffer.jpg

Idaho CTD said:

Brad,

Yours flows 20+ lbs/min less but it's wastegated. It will make about the same power because of it too. Besides we'll see a upgraded wheel for it soon too.

Can anybody take the Sb66 and make it a ball bearing turbo?

I think he is referring to the fact that here are already ball-bearing turbos out there that move the same air.

RacinDuallie said:
As stated, lose the battery tray and do some creative relocation on some wiring. . .

You need some larger solenoids and lines there grasshopper.....:poke: :evil
RD, you are correct, had TS sent some solonoids big enough to flow more than a 70 jet i may not be ready to buy again! you live and learn though, it is more of a beginner sized kit.

Idaho CTD said:

Brad,

nitrous only nathan, i would never see that on diesel.......

That Guy said:
I'm just wondering if this Diesel Power guy gets paid to hype all of these products he uses? He sounds much more like a mis-informed salesman than a mechanically inclined person.
to keep you informed, no im not paid to do anything but build fast trucks. i only support what has served me well---no substitutes.

also dont let the "sound of things" fool you, there is much more than meets the eye.......or forum.....:poke:

DIESEL POWER said:
RD, you are correct, had TS sent some solonoids big enough to flow more than a 70 jet i may not be ready to buy again! you live and learn though, it is more of a beginner sized kit.

The powerfool 2 is a basic kit Wade. TS can build you a custom race application, but not on a budget. :hehe:

Timbeaux38 said:
The powerfool 2 is a basic kit Wade. TS can build you a custom race application, but not on a budget. :hehe:
like i said im learning, but when i bought i was told it will make up to 300hp or is capable of 300hp---at least thats what the web site says.........:hehe:

That Guy said:
My post count matters how? Suprise me, don't worry take your time.
ok hears one..........ohhh i drive a saturn and i dont have a clue how to change oil:hehe: .......did that surprise you?

DIESEL POWER said:
ok hears one..........ohhh i drive a saturn and i dont have a clue how to change oil:hehe: .......did that surprise you?

This post is not helping you win the arguement.

DIESEL POWER said:
like i said im learning, but when i bought i was told it will make up to 300hp or is capable of 300hp---at least thats what the web site says.........:hehe:

Well, I see someone likes their bridges burned extra crispy.

Timbeaux38 said:
This post is not helping you win the arguement.
no argument here, i could care less.....it's a turbo thread with a new guy that knows it all and obviously has nothing better to do than stir up trouble on a open forum.

knowledge--is knowing when to talk and when to listen.....

im going to sit back and learn from this guy for a while, being it's his thread now........ well go ahead--start yappin away.......:pop:

Amish Elegance said:
Well, I see someone likes their bridges burned extra crispy.
if only you knew what transpired over the last few days, you would understand a little better. this time it was not my doing, not that im aware of anyway.

DIESEL POWER said:

I'm telling ya.............I can hardly contain myself!!!:hehe: LOL

DIESEL POWER said:
no argument here, i could care less.....it's a turbo thread with a new guy that knows it all and obviously has nothing better to do than stir up trouble on a open forum.

im going to sit back and learn from this guy for a while, being it's his thread now........ well go ahead--start yappin away.......:pop:

Again...

Pot...Kettle...Black