the snuffer.................

As a couple already know, I can't spool mine either. I've taken it over 3500 rpm a few times today, and the most it made was around 20 pounds of boost. That was in second gear, and when I would manually shift to third, it would go back to zero boost and never get any boost back. What I don't understand is the turbo will sometimes whistle very loud, yet I'm still getting no boost. It's like I have a boost leak somewhere, though I've checked everything several times.. I tightened the wastegate all the way, and also used channel locks to pinch the wastegate line to see if that made a difference.. No luck.. If anyone has ideas, please share..

Morse - sounds like the exhaust is going straight out of the wastegate. i.e. wastegate isn't closed all the way, or the wrong exhaust housing. Don't ask how I know.:D

I'll play with the wastegate more tomorrow.. It's just hard to test it at all here.. I black out all lanes of traffic when I try to get into it and get rpm's up.. This living in town thing can sometimes really suck..

UNBROKEN said:
Is that a radiator hose? LOL

You took the words right out of my mouth :hehe: LOL .

I guess the Craftsman tool kit didn't come with a welder LOL :hehe: :poke:

You fabbed a down pipe with standard radius 5" pipe. That is the first mistake and why it hit's the firewall. Use tight radius pipe and cut the angle you want. That intercooler boot will rub a hole sooner or later on the shock tower.

that 90* silicone boot is gonna be a constant pain in your butt.

DIESEL POWER said:
i will be dynoing the 18th with you and the boys..........i'll be ready:evil
Just wanted to quote that for future reference if needed. ;) LOL

DIESEL POWER said:
to keep you informed, no im not paid to do anything but build fast trucks.

You must not get paid very well then....

Timbeaux38 said:
The powerfool 2 is a basic kit Wade. TS can build you a custom race application, but not on a budget. :hehe:
sure isn't a basic price

Garmon only added 600 HP with his basic kit.................. Guess it is in the tuning LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Garmon only added 600 HP with his basic kit.................. Guess it is in the tuning LOL
does he have a tcb? LOL